DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. That Westworld trailer looked like the gritty reboot of Her. I don't think I'm going to continue watching, have no real interest with where the story goes and I felt S2 was too smart for its own good. Kept me guessing, but not in any sort of engaged way
  3. Kronik was doubly bizarre as Taker was always tight with Crush wasn't he? As far as the big name what if from 2001, at the time I would have said Goldberg without a shadow of a doubt
  4. Literally the only time I've enjoyed his work (I missed the feud with HBK sadly)
  5. Weird that there's a trailer for it now since it's not coming out until 2020. I grudgingly liked season 2. The show runners got way too cute with unreliable narrators and time shifting the story, not to mention throwing some wild swerves in there. They learned all of the wrong lessons from season 1. Hopefully season 3 winds up toning down on the bullshit from season 2.
  6. I liked that Sam suggested a democracy and they all laughed and said " Thats nuts, but a president? Ok." Complete with a Cabinet that cant get along.
  7. Today
  8. Going back to something from last month... Considering Becky herself on her 24 documentary said the gear was inspired by Beatrix Kiddo, I'd say we can consider this settled.
  9. I thought about that after the penultimate episode. It was going to be a major plothole once Dany was gone. You have the Dothraki and the Unsullied who have been with Dany forever and now crazy ass Grey Worm w/ an insatiable blood thirst. Jon does the deed and then Grey Worm is...sorta pissed? What in the entire fuck? I watched these motherfuckers come all this way with her...to go to Naath? How did Jon avoid getting the Catelyn Stark treatment once he was found and all hell breaking loose? Alright then, showrunners.
  10. I liked the ending. The first half with Jon needing to come to terms with what needed to be done was powerful, and the second half was the solid politics needed to keep everyone from trying to kill each other immediately. Don't think they did everything needed to get there perfectly, but ti was enough for me. I do wish one of those upcoming spinoffs was following Arya exploring uncharted lands.
  11. I’ll cop to being the one that brought her up originally. I said I thought that Bayley’s win felt in some ways like a middle finger to Sasha from the office, and I still feel that way. I didn’t say shit about Sasha having boo boo face. This time. But I could not be happier for Bayley. I always like it when people who seem genuinely good succeed. I thought Dana looked like she belonged tonight, and that makes me happy for her, too.
  12. I don't think he has less power so much as he's less likely to wield his power.
  13. Ronda Rousey vs. Sasha Banks - Royal Rumble 1/27 Finn Balor vs. Brock Lesnar - Royal Rumble 1/27 Asuka vs. Charlotte - SDL 3/25 Asuka vs. Becky Lynch - Royal Rumble 1/27 Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade Cien Almas - SDL 1/15 Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade Cien Almas - SDL 1/22  Kofi Kingston vs. Daniel Bryan - Wrestlemania 35 4/7 AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins - MITB 5/19 Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey - Wrestlemania 35 4/7 Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles - Elimination Chamber 2/26 Pete Dunne vs. WALTER - Takeover: New York 4/5 Velveteen Dream vs. Matt Riddle - Takeover: New York 4/5 Mustache Mountain vs. Gibson/Drake - Takeover: Blackpool 1/12 Kofi Kingston vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton - SDL 2/12 Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, & Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre & Bobby Lashley - Fastlane 3/10 War Raiders vs. Aleister Black & Ricochet - Takeover: New York 4/5 Johnny Gargano vs. Adam Cole - Takeover: New York 4/5 Dream/Ricochet/Black vs. Ciampa/Gargano/Cole - Halftime Heat 2/3 Cien Andrade Almas vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Randy Orton vs. Baron Corbin vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Finn Balor vs. Ricochet vs. Brock Lesnar - MITB 5/19 Mandy Rose vs. Bayley vs. Naomi vs. Nattie vs. Ember Moon vs. Nikki Cross vs. Dana Brook vs. Carmella - MITB 5/19 Added three MITB matches. Even with the disappointing end I thought the men's MITB was pretty good. I need to rewatch Styles/Rollins since I wasn't all there mentally for some of the beginning, but it felt like an easy top ten for me. I don't usually even care for Rollins out of tag matches
  14. I think what causes more division is when one group of people can say and do whatever vile things they want, get called on it, give a bland apology while checking all the typical "he was young" excuse boxes and then telling another group of people that THEY need to accept that apology immediately and without protest or else THEY are the ones who are in the wrong. But that's me. You're right though, I'd much rather discuss the matches and the stories. I hate that these issues keep coming up but they do because dudes like Lars keep picking at 300-year wounds.
  15. I wasn't defending Lars, I was condemning Kalisto's behavior and double standards. Pile-on culture only causes more antagonism and division. If I see something that is glaringly unjust and contradictory, rest assured I'm going to call you out on your shit. Consider me the Tim Pool of the board. Anyway back to the fake fights.
  16. @West Newbury Bad Boy Which was my reply to a comment made. HELLO. We've wasted enough time on this. Shouldn't we be discussing Brock and how his win changes the entire landscape and future of the main event scene?
  17. I didn't bring her up in this thread, I only replied. But Charly name dropped her a few times and Bayley did too so... I don't know.. maybe something is brewing
  18. Why the fuck are we talking about Sasha? This was the night of Bayley dammit.
  19. I didn't think it sucked if you watched the first few hours in a vacuum and then your stream froze while Ali was ascending the ladder. But that's the thing with WWE PPVs. The roster is too great for the show to be completely unwatchable.
  20. No, the show didn't suck. The ending, the very very end of it, sure did though.
  21. You suck at that too, but I understand the general intention. More generally, Sasha being happy for her friend is reflective of nothing and supports no larger narrative in any direction. Of course she's happy for her friend. But who wants to derail any more threads on Sasha Stanning? Let's just be happy about... fuck, this show sucked, didn't it?
  22. Easy costume there. Wouldn't them in component be a bugle for Mal/Herald?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?