DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The rise in exposure to the WNBA and women's college basketball in the last 3 months has really exposed how incredibly awkward men are toward not only dealing with women in sports but women in general. Here is Greg Doyel proving the point https://twitter.com/ClutchPoints/status/1780681923553017878 When the Barstool guy is calling you a pervert and he may actually be right, you know you messed up badly
  3. The FA and Premier League have reached an agreement which means FA Cup replays from the 2024-2025 season will not take place from the first round onwards. Bullshit that.
  4. I mentioned this in the big indie thread but for those who don't check there as often, if you enjoyed Makabe vs Thatcher check out the latest Prestige show on the same streaming service for Makabe vs Sabre Jr. it's pretty fucking great too.
  5. Watched Silva's penalty. Accurate assessments by you, pal.
  6. Today
  7. Hopefully the pregnancy is legit for Angelo and Ruby because well it is awesome for them and seems like a great couple. The last thing AEW needs now is a fake pregnancy angle booked by Tony Khan involving Saraya and fake Karrion Kross
  8. Man, Jon Moxley is so fucking great. I don't know if anyone has benefited more from AEW than him.
  9. It was bad. He went right down the middle with nothing on it. Lunin literally didn't have to move.
  10. Totally blanked on that. Good call.
  11. If they do it at Wembly or a stadium every year, it will be All In.
  12. YOH's out with the dislocated shoulder. Replacement to be announced at a later date.
  13. One of the themes for the Criterion Channel in May is 1999, and they have some good films (the straight story, virgin suicides) without actually having some of the great ones (John Malkovich, The Limey, Topsy Turvy). it’s a murderers row of pictures that year.
  14. WWE has WrestleMania as the biggest show. NJPW has Wrestle Kingdom as the biggest show. What's AEW's? I'd say AEW Double or Nothing as it was the first AEW PPV. What would be second? Probably AEW Revolution or AEW Full Gear.
  15. Whoever destroys the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship will be a face for life with me. I hate everything about that fucking thing. The shape of the main plate, the shape is too small, the side played are too big, the strap is too long. What makes it worse is how it replaced the IWGP Heavyweight Championship V4 which is in my top three of all time with Big Gold and the WWF Winged Eagle Championship. I know I've said this before but not for a while, needed to get it off my chest again. Cheers.
  16. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AX3SFiNRMdU I want Samoa Joe to retain the AEW World Championship while knowing he won't.
  17. Gunther and Triple H deserve a ton of credit making the WWE Intercontinental Championship important again.
  18. The Akira vs Suzuki match was really good too. Somehow, after all of those matches where Suzuki, regardless of who his opponent is, gives us "The Minoru Suzuki match", Akira managed to shake him out of that and change it up a bit. When they were doing the finger manipulation early, and Akira bent Suzuki's finger so he was giving himself the bird, Suzuki sold that in a way that said "Ha ha this is awesome why didn't I think of it sooner?".
  19. Yeah that match had too many nearfalls but was still one hell of a piece of drama. Great show overall.
  20. Yuniesky Betancourt (formerly of the Mariners, Royals, Brewers, Royals, and Brewers) was arrested for insurance fraud for staging a car crash for a payout. He's being represented by a public defender, if "trying to scam an insurance company" wasn't enough of a sign that he's briz-oke and has no money
  21. i'm guessing they're gonna try to make the Colli-page 3 hour show the go-home show, even if more people will have watched Dynamite than their Saturday shows, sorta like how it felt when they had both shows back to back the night before the PPV in LA which I forgot the name of
  22. I can see Vince being more like Mayor West in Family Guy https://youtu.be/-MUdJTIXKNs?si=XGZYxwbShKPFlCcx
  23. Apparently Ruby and Angelo Parker are legit expecting.
  1. Load more activity