DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I tend to give movies over-enthused reviews based on cinematography and the vibe of the movie and I'm fine with recycled plots. If I'm bored with it (like I was with Vanity Fair), it doesn't bode well for me.
  3. Joey Janella should do "The Ed Leslie Invitational" where he wrestles all of his personas in chronological order in a gauntlet
  4. Something that I remember disturbing me more than anything about the execution of Grandier was him being shaven bald and sans facial hair. For some reason that very simple, basic emasculation is striking. Don't forget to do We Were Soldiers for the full run of the Gibson Universe war pictures. (I didn't know until looking that up that he was exec producer on Sound of Freedom. Go figure.)
  5. But that's not on the Dynasty album
  6. For those of you in the know, can I ask what's the differences in powers between Mystique and Morph? Morph has their powers too? If so, isn't he OP and Mystique kind of trash in comparison?
  7. Like I'd quote anything other than the best song they ever did:
  8. I always assume I should seem more Matthews (and especially Matthews teamed with Portia Perez) as I'm not sure I've basically seen any, so works for me.
  9. As mentioned the other day, that’s the move that got Sid a punctured lung.
  10. I watched this last night based on your recommendation. I think you liked it more than I did. I liked it but definitely wouldn't say "incredible". It's a recycled plot done well that avoids at least a few of the tropes of the genre. I got a good chuckle out of the Affleck character working in constructing. "Aw, he kept the same job from Good Will Hunting". 7/10.
  11. I wish they somehow could have gotten Hero.
  12. I am. Haven't caught this week's episode, but I've been digging it so far.
  13. They are so badass, they can wear whatever they want. Who's going to tell them otherwise?? Lol
  14. I saw that yesterday, sadly, Xbox now seems to get these updates a day or two later than Steam and PS5. Wanted to test it out but haven’t been able to yet.
  15. It appears to be - and this is just what I have read so take it with a grain of salt - it was solely done to fuck around with the luxury tax Because length knocks down the AAV and that is a key component to the competitive balance tax So as you can see - they actually lowered Smith's current hit on the CBT for this year and next
  16. Do you mean the “sugar tits” quote? That was 2006.
  17. I guess the message of his cell phone ad didn't get through.
  18. He turned 29 today. I don't understand giving him 10 years.
  19. I haven't seen Braveheart in awhile but Grandier in The Devils isn't really bloody until: Wasn't Mel Gibson a shithead to a police officer before The Passion of the Christ or after? I have a morbid fascination to see that, Braveheart, The Patriot, and Apocalypto.
  20. @Zakk_Sabbath That is a good point about longer term angle setting, but my specific gripe with the women’s match was Anna Jay giving a shit and staring at Mercedes. They’ve had zero interaction thus far.
  21. Since our fearless leader neglected to make a musical pun I'll do the honors
  22. Today
  23. @Matt D I forgot I had a tablet so I’ll watch it on that tonight! I just don’t like watching matches on my small iPhone screen. Problem solved tho! I’ve never seen a Pat Patterson match, and VERY little Sgt. Slaughter (maybe like one match, from an old WrestleMania against Hogan) so this should be fun. I hope you’re okay with me giving you joshi/women’s matches. It’s what I watch the most of, besides ECW and violent stuff, so… yeah.
  1. Load more activity