DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Also one of the last people I’d start a twitter fight with is AEW Twitter Champ Nyla Rose
  3. Riley Gaines is such a hateful pathetic grifter who wasn’t even close the best woman on her team. Fuck her and the career she’s making out of being a hateful piece of shit. I deal with enough of this trans panic crap daily I don’t need it coming into my fake figuring and yet here we are (Note for those who don’t know: I’m trans af)
  4. Well, someone found out he was about to get reassigned to cover JV in Fort Wayne and Terre Haute...
  5. This all said, I'll guarantee you, there are some 13th & 14th members of rosters around the Association who desperately want this story to go away.
  6. Per Deadline - Quentin Tarantino has dropped The Movie Critic as being his last film https://deadline.com/2024/04/quentin-tarantino-final-film-wont-be-the-movie-critic-scrapped-1235888577/
  7. Philly get New York Miami hosts Chicago Atlanta gets the boot Tyler Herro tried his damnedest to get it done, but the Heat came up *just short*. You could hear Philly's butts unclench when the clock finally hit 0.0.
  8. They taped Manders/Tankman/BEEF vs Mogul Embassy last night.
  9. The final Arizona Coyotes game was a 5-3 win vs Ottawa. NHL approved the move to Utah a couple of days ago, so that's it.
  10. Our company president went on a rampage and fired most of the people who didn’t want to be here anyway (quiet quitters, culture warriors, people who wouldn’t come back to in-person work, the “all big companies are evil” set, etc.) so now those guys and gals suddenly care about their jobs and want me to intervene on their behalf I mean, if I was going to do that, I would probably have done that last week when our prez pulled me into a meeting about some of the bad actors in my department. Beyond that, well, my typical response goes something like “well, ordinarily I would, but do you remember that time when you went on social media and called me a moronic chud for supporting my employer? No? How about that time when you wished death on a coworker for voting Republican? Not ringing a bell? How about when you…..?” I’m really curious what people expect to happen when they run to social media to bash their employers, clients, coworkers, etc. I mean, I know Gen-Z’ers don’t believe in consequences, but some of us older folk still do. Anyway, company is better off today than it was last week, so I am content for now.
  11. In what must have been Rob Manfred's wet dream - the Cleveland/Boston game took 1 hour, 49 minutes to complete It is the fastest 9 inning game since June 2010 (which was ironically Armando Galarraga's near-perfect game) Tanner Houck threw Boston's first complete game shutout at Fenway in seven years
  12. Today
  13. The Limey will be on there as will Girl Interrupted, Bringing Out The Dead (!!!!!), Ghost Dog, Go, and The Insider. I may end up watching every single 1999 movie that's added in a week, seriously.
  14. The rise in exposure to the WNBA and women's college basketball in the last 3 months has really exposed how incredibly awkward men are toward not only dealing with women in sports but women in general. Here is Greg Doyel proving the point When the Barstool guy is calling you a pervert and he may actually be right, you know you messed up badly
  15. The FA and Premier League have reached an agreement which means FA Cup replays from the 2024-2025 season will not take place from the first round onwards. Bullshit that.
  16. I mentioned this in the big indie thread but for those who don't check there as often, if you enjoyed Makabe vs Thatcher check out the latest Prestige show on the same streaming service for Makabe vs Sabre Jr. it's pretty fucking great too.
  17. Watched Silva's penalty. Accurate assessments by you, pal.
  18. Hopefully the pregnancy is legit for Angelo and Ruby because well it is awesome for them and seems like a great couple. The last thing AEW needs now is a fake pregnancy angle booked by Tony Khan involving Saraya and fake Karrion Kross
  19. Man, Jon Moxley is so fucking great. I don't know if anyone has benefited more from AEW than him.
  20. It was bad. He went right down the middle with nothing on it. Lunin literally didn't have to move.
  21. Totally blanked on that. Good call.
  22. If they do it at Wembly or a stadium every year, it will be All In.
  23. YOH's out with the dislocated shoulder. Replacement to be announced at a later date.
  24. One of the themes for the Criterion Channel in May is 1999, and they have some good films (the straight story, virgin suicides) without actually having some of the great ones (John Malkovich, The Limey, Topsy Turvy). it’s a murderers row of pictures that year.
  25. WWE has WrestleMania as the biggest show. NJPW has Wrestle Kingdom as the biggest show. What's AEW's? I'd say AEW Double or Nothing as it was the first AEW PPV. What would be second? Probably AEW Revolution or AEW Full Gear.
  1. Load more activity