DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. FYI: Mistico vs Cavernario rocked it on Friday night.
  3. Show flies by. Callihan/Fallah got quite good by the end, dug Fallah's hope spots. Really enjoyed Taya/Madison again, liked their little feud a lot. LAX tag and the X Division 4 way were both super fast paced and pretty good. RVD/Dreamer was fun, loved Callis' "It feels like 1999 again!" at the end considering the first post here.
  4. Just watched it. That goes on the list. Thanks for the recommendation!
  5. I might be apt to consider the GBA remake of IV and a hypothetical VII with a good translation. What's the deal with all the other FFIV remakes, by the way? Is there a consensus best one?
  6. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is back up to 95% with 56 reviews. That's a very good sample size. I don't see it dropping much below that.
  7. No, no, wrong way to say it- it has to be "Tell the truth! Tell a lie! Tell the truth! Tell a lie!"
  8. Pantera's extreme makeover: "Metal Magic" from their 1983 debut, Metal Magic 1990's "Cowboys from Hell"
  9. Just for nerd rage purposes, I hope they keep cranking em out until every fan completely renounces that they ever saw the original. That is my hope. I look forward to Uwe Boll's Akira in the discount DVD bin in 2030.
  10. Today
  11. I'll take "Just Can't Get Enough" over "One Caress". I'd also like to add more industrial DM during Dave Gahan's period of suicide attempts and heroin addiction.
  12. I remember there was an O'Haire vs Steiner World Title main event on a Nitro or Thunder maybe a few weeks before the end. He was super over and they protected him massively in the finish. Still can't believe they fucked that up.
  13. Man, this is good. This AQA gal must be a Booker T trainee cause she works STIFF~! ----------------------------------------------- More Sigiura beating the fudge out of Junta Miyawaki. Maybach and Kazma Sakamoto round out the cast -------------------------------------- IKyoko Inoue at 50 has replaced highflying with stiffness. She takes a couple of bumps that a lady her age should prolly avoid
  14. I've also been playing since XP. I think my absolute favorite was Fire Pro R and only because I had a multi-tap for the PS2 and 6 to 8 of us would get together and play that shit. It was awesome. But actually, World is pretty much tied with that just for the endless possibilities.
  15. I try to forget about Into the Unknown ever happening. "How Can Hell Be Any Worse?" was an awesome debut album and Bad Religion made the right call going back to punk with the "Back to the Known" ep. Fairly straightforward rock band or not, Incubus became completely boring. I agree with you about Sugar Ray, however.
  16. I don't know. He went through a lot but if you just straight listed the number of diseases each was diagnosed with, the number of addictions each had, the number of partners killed, and the number of family members dying, dead, or kidnapped, and the number of times shot or otherwise hooked up to tubes, I think the Sipowicz list would obliterate anyone else's
  17. Interesting developments, you get Tom King carrying on Batman/Catwoman or as he writes it, Bat and Cat. This will be in a separate title for those who enjoy King's run and acts as closure. We just wait on the new creative team announcement. Do we likely get filler before #100? I prefer books on a monthly schedule than twice-monthly. This was an eventful week with rumours Tom King was off the flagship Batman book plus how he was talking up the change to Batman's status quo recently. Nobody expected this.
  18. I fucking love Batman and Robin by Grant Morrison. Morrison's 2006-2013 Batman run was terrific especially Batman and Robin.
  19. I watched a house show w a rvd vs taz main in 2001 and they were more over than taker and Kane legit
  20. There was nothing on that show I didn't like except maybe Gresham losing.
  21. Section 16 row T for us... ... presuming we survive the craps tables to make it to the show.
  22. It was probably more like WWE knew what they were getting and didn't want to take the risk, and Taker was saying that he'd make it work.
  23. Bill Hader and John Mulaney talk about Barry and SNL sketches that didn't make the cut... James
  24. I'm pretty sure this entire board would have booked that.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?