DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Okay the European Title is back after all
  3. I was gonna say they probably created the belt just so they had content for youtube and twitter and everything.
  4. https://twitter.com/GetDaTables/status/1130642325510807553?s=20
  5. Brock's fate won't be the same as Radio Raheem. I just saw exactly what I needed to from Raw. I'm loving not watching Raw and Smackdown.
  6. So after 2 solid months of overtime and 2.5 years of oohing and aahing at demo units, I bought a PSVR. (Got the Borderlands/Beat Saber bundle). Rez and Tetris Effect feel like THE argument for "gamepad" VR, just playing a normal game but your HMD will let you work the camera to look behind you and shit. They're gorgeous and crazy. Beat Saber is everything it's cracked up to be, WipeOut Omega is pretty but I can't play that game in first person apparently. SUPERHOT is incredibly intense in short bursts but I find it more frustrating to fail than I do in the non-VR version, maybe because being rooted to the spot limits your dodging options so badly. Polybius feels like it stepped out of the Dactyl Nightmare-era VR rigs, and that's not necessarily terrible. I'm finding Borderlands incredibly frustrating, because the lens shape and text size make it really hard for me to read menus and HUDs. That's more than enough to warn me away from other Bethesda VR ports. (For the record, I bought SUPERHOT VR having loved the original, everything else I mentioned is either on PS NOW or it works in non-VR and I already had it). Long story short, I don't regret dropping 10 hrs worth of OT on this thing, right now I'm more interested in the Enhance games and Beat Saber than anything else I've seen, and I wish I had someone to play Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes with.
  7. Yeah I like the 24/7 title so far. The R-Truth bit was hilarious and it opens up a lot of possibilities. I'd like to see it defended in restaurants and in the subway and all types of shit like you would see in say DDT or something like that. They could be heavy on social media with it. They could sent out alerts to people to tune into the Network or Facebook or whatever and watch as something with the 24/7 title is going down. That all draws a certain amount of interest I would think.. they could be real creative with it. However, I do not like the design at all. It looks terrible and I don't love the name for it either.
  8. This had to be Vince Russo's favorite episode of Raw since he left.
  9. I enjoyed this week's show. I liked 'Ol Mancer and Sami vs. Promociones Dorado. With LA PARK getting involved and Selina's lack of attention to Low-Ki, it definitely feels like we're going to get Sami/Warner/Low-Ki vs. Promociones Dorado. I liked Daga vs. Minoru Tanaka. I loved the finish. Maybe it's just me, but Daga reminds me of Davey Richards. When active, Davey worked a similar style and a lot of Daga's mannerisms remind of Davey. I never hated Richards like others here did, so I don't mind seeing it in Daga. I'd like to see Daga get a title push in the future. I really enjoy heel Swann in MLW. It's a nice contrast to his face work in Impact. I liked the match with Pillman. I think Pillman and Swann could have a really good match without the extracurricular activities. I'm looking forward to next week's show, as everything with Contra has been awesome so far, and Tom Lawlor/Robert Dreissker. Fusion is pretty much the perfect one hour wrestling show.
  10. I don't mind the look of the 24/7 title except for the terrible "24/7" center piece. The belt, as a whole, is a nice point of difference from most of the roster. Also, it's only taken them how long to bring this back with the network in place? Im pretty sure this was the 2nd or 3rd idea we all had for the Network, right after watching mid 90's WCW and some JCP/AWA/"Insert your pick here" footage.
  11. Liked the darkening of the crowds. The new title is alright.
  12. They get PPV bonuses in addition to what their contracts dictate. So yeah, if Lesnar gets paid more and didnt put his body on the line... I think they should be compensated with more money. Again it's not about what was booked, scripted, wins/losses. It's the ethics of the company looking out for these guys who put their bodies on the line to make a living.
  13. As far as PCO goes, I'm holding out hope that somehow, some way, Villain Enterprises (Scuril/Brody/PCO) have a 6-man match at Dominion, and they go full-bore on the PCO entrance and schtick, and the Osaka crowd goes bonkers. It doesn't matter if the ROH 6-man titles are on the line or not (but that would be a reason to have a match), they just need 3 willing opponents who will go crazy with them. Regarding Knife Pervert II, I'm assuming at this point it's Oka coming back from his UK excursion. The British flag and the broken Asahi bottle are either perfectly logical or total ruses. So, my other guess is Mark Haskins, whom Juice works together with in ROH. Could be more storyline-driven and perhaps a case of Juice putting in a good word for him or something.
  14. I'll admit to loving the Hardcore 24/7 nonsense back in the day, so I'm pleased they've brought it back in non-hardcore form. It leads to fun comedy bits and gives the lower card guys something to do every week. It's something fresh, I like it.
  15. Yeah, say what you want but Brock's new mixtape seemed dope as fuck and he wanted everyone to hear it.
  16. That 24/7 belt is fucking hideous. However, Brock new boombox fucking rules:
  17. It doesn't bother me that much. I never had much emotional attachment to the series. Season 8 makes me very happy about that.
  18. Hangman is full gear ready and he's a horse. He's not actually fat and didn't need the secret stuff.
  19. Do I need to watch BTE to get this “Hangman Page face of AEW thing”?
  20. Looks real funny. Like a secondary logo for McDonald’s 24/7 service.
  21. Finn Balor was gonna take those moves and get paid whatever he gets paid regardless of who wins the match. So Lesnar wins and you believe he should get paid more because Lesnar gets paid more. If Orton wins, should Balor get paid more? Orton presumably makes more than the rest of them. If Ali wins, is it ok to pay the wrestlers less? Their pay shouldn't be based on who's booked to win the match and isn't. They're salaried and make whatever they make based on whatever their individual contracts dictate.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?