DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Going by the weekly threads, a lot of people on this board would be better served checking out now and finding something more relaxing to do with their Monday/Tuesday nights.
  3. Yeah, you can chew through a lot of Special Ammo if you lean on the trigger. If your armor pieces have Special Ammo Finder and one or two Liner Fusion Rifle perks, you will be an absolute beast in PvE and PvP. A lot of Gambit Prime Invaders are trying to min / max their Notorious armor perks with the Arbalest.
  4. Yeah... I don't think so. See the problem with this is the same argument you see when you're buying a house. If you spend a million dollars in NYC/LA, you're going to end up with a smaller but decent apartment. If you spend a million dollars in Detroit, you're going to end up with a palatial estate. Now, you've got the great house, but the issue is... you're still in fucking Detroit. So, hey, your mileage may vary, but I know I would prefer to be a smaller fish in a big pond, than a bigger fish in a small pond where a little person is masturbating in a trash can.
  5. I was using Arbalest in runs through the Forest - it was fun Though I got bored of not being able to keep up with the ammo demands
  6. Check your Bungie Rewards because I think you can claim a special emblem for completing the Super Kills triumph for the Revelry. And yes, the Arbalest is a PvE nightmare. You can stagger any shielded enemy with it when you break their barrier regardless of the element type. That is just absurd.
  7. I gotta spam Gambit first to get these grenade kills i need. Then I will do Crucible since I also need super kills for a bounty
  8. 1. Nobody 2. Lyanna, Tyrion, Arya, The Hound, Sam 3. Melisondre - "I have to die in this strange country, just like you," 4. The Night King since I am hoping against hope that Jon and Dany make it to the end.
  9. This franchise started off being about a band of cargo thieves and now it has James Bond-esque protagonists and bad guys with super powers. I love how they just embraced the absurdity and made movies that are fun to watch.
  10. Well the triumph specifically states that you have to generate orbs of light while under the influence of the Revelry buff, so hopefully that counts for normal orbs as well as the precision shot ones since you are always under the influence of the Revelry buff for as long as the event lasts.. I will cast a few supers in Gambit this afternoon to test that theory. I need to finish knocking out the weekly challenge for normal Gambit anyway. if it works, I will be spamming a lot of Supers and using Masterwork Weapons in Vanilla Gambit until I complete the triumph.
  11. I have sent in a sliding scale of three picks. I am thinking I will bonus review some of my favorite Korean sword epics starting with Musa and Bichunmoo if I can convince my brother to send them back to me. Mother fucker has nearly half of my good shit.
  12. Count me in as one of the guys who dropped out after Benoit and came back in 2012 with Summer of Punk II. Funny enough, it wasn't Punk that did it even though I saw him on my first ROH show and liked him on WWECW. I'd been lurking here the whole time, and playing EWR and stuff, but on a week to week basis that was it for me for a while. I'd check in once in a blue moon if I read there was some good stuff happening (Jericho/Michaels 2008, some of Takers WM matches) but I pretty much gave up on any WWE until one day my mom texted me. She doesn't watch wrestling, but has a great memory for guys I loved as a kid (since of course she was the one spending all that dough on merch, toys, autograph signings etc) so she writes "(Real name) you should put on channel 38 - Kevin Nash coming out to ring listening to N.W.O. music - not sure what it means !! Xoxo" Aaaaand I've been back since.
  13. I stopped watching during the Heel Michael Cole era cause that just took all the fun out of watching and I could find better things to do with my time than watch a show that actively told me I was a nerd/dumb for enjoying it. The Summer of Punk got me interested for a lil but but when Punk came back after being gone for a week and then HHH inserting himself into the story I was pretty much back out until Byran's ascension and also the initial Wyatt Family vignettes helped too. I stopped watching again last fall as a cumulative of issues with the refusal to cancel the Saudi Arabia show (cause, you know, they murdered a journalist) being the point where I said I just cannot support this any longer. I somewhat keep up with it through the board to see how guys I like(d) watching are doing but don't know if or when I'dd go back again. Now I just keep up with NJPW (have NJPW world) and will watch other things here and there. Might get Stardom's service pretty soon.
  14. NG + Sekiro, and I’m still loving this game. But I gotta say, if they are going to do DLC, I’d really love if they added a Boss Rush mode. Some of these bosses are so fun to fight against(I’m looking at you horse riding General).
  15. If you don't want to get political, I'll spoiler this. I stopped watching WWE in January of 2017. I watch PWG, been a fan since 2010, buying their DVDs when they come out, though I worry about their future as indy guys are being snapped up like crazy. I watch New Japan on AXS, and that's about it.
  16. Random thought: at this point, I think Angela is probably a more marketable commodity to Disney/Marvel than Miracleman is.
  17. With sound: Masked CM Punk w/ The Straight Edge Society vs. Big Show
  18. Today
  19. It isn't getting fixed period. It said in their post that it will be turned off for the rest of the event.
  20. During 1990/1991, when Vince turned the Gulf War into an angle. I happened to be be a part of that entire conflict and while we didn't have a TV the Stars and Stripes newspaper would write reviews the entire angle and controversy surrounding it. It wasn't an angle to me and it felt dirty and exploitative as fuck. So I quit the WWE full on and only watched WCW up until around late 98.
  21. I think my review of Rama vs. The Assassin from The Raid 2 from my Badass Fight Scenes In Badass Action Movies post series was eaten by the previous board crash.
  22. I'm in the same boat which is why I am bummed about orbs being disabled in Gambit. Hopefully it gets fixed before Reset because GrenadeFest is going to extend into the IB and opportunities for headshot kills will be even more scare, especially since I will be using Thorn most of the time and will hope that I get more headshot kills than DoT kills while working on the Mark of the Devourer triumph
  23. I am dangerously close to sending a DM to someone here and cussing them out beyond belief. Rare is it for me to say this, but I really loathe that motherfucker. Always got something smarmy to say, despite my often ignoring him. Always got to make fun of folks who see things differently. What is the point of being on a message board if I got to worry about him being a jerk? Absolute shitfuck.
  24. News upon News surrounding Hakuho. The dominant Yokozuna has apparently handed in a request to denounce his Mongolian citizenship. The general (and logical) assumption was that Hakuho wants to obtain Japanese citizenship. His goal seems to be to remain in Sumo after his retirement and form a Hakuho stable. Exceptional Yokozunae tend to get the right to keep the name after retirement (Takanohana being the last example), but they - like everyone else - also need to have Japanese citizenship to stay in Sumo after retirement. Japan doesn't allow dual citizenship, so no option for Hakuho. Pretty much no comments from the man himself so far, but there have been rumours that he aims to get Japanese citizenship in time to perform his Yokozuna ring entrance at the 2020 Olympic games' opening ceremony. After the Death of Hakuho's father last year many voices were heard claiming the biggest obstacle to Hakuho becoming Japanese was gone. Seems like these voices weren't far off. I wonder if the most recent incidents played a part aswell.
  25. I only need to finish bounties and Crucible orbs of light and I am done with Revelry That is the only problem with GrenadeFest 2019 - it is a lot harder to get precision kills (which are the only orbs that count) when everything is on fire. I am working from home today so outside of doing the new bounties this afternoon - I gotta catch up and completing FP and Gambit stuff.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?