DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The confusion online however, is that people mix up WCW 2000 and WCW Mayhem 2. Both were two different games. WCW 2000 was going to made by EA Canada, and Mayhem 2 was going to be made by AKI under EA. I think AKI redone all the animations for Def Jam. WCW 2000 would just been the PS2 ported version of Backstage Assault. https://forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/7803/wwf-backlash-n64-mayhem-2000
  3. It's actually true. I posted videos before of the games animations in action, so I'm doing it again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTXcOCalPWk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhooeL3vPNg
  4. This was a good episode of Dynamite. Loved the opening promo by Moxley. Lots of rah rah AEW in it. Didn't expect him to challenge Powerhouse Hobbs but that should be a fun match next week. The mixed tag was what it was. I personally do not like mixed tag matches with the rules of the men can only fight the men and women fight the women. Copeland vs. Brody was fine on it's own though. I'd like to see more of that. The Elite vs. Penta/Garcia/Pac was a fun match. I liked the spot where Matthew was doing his own commentary with the microphone and he says to the ref "I'm not gonna hit him with it". The Bucks are become good in their roles of corporate assholes. But's not quite there yet. Needs involvement from Hangman or Kenny but who knows when either of them will be back. The Hook/Jericho thing was dumb. I like Jericho, but he needs to go away for an extended period of time. Instead we get him and Hook at the PPV. Man if he wins the FTW Title they should just retire it. Shane Taylor vs Orange was a good match. But does Ooggo do anything other than hitting guys with body shots? He's been training for two years or so. I wonder if there is any upside for him. Personally I thought he was dead in the water after that disastrous Cody feud and match. Post match nice to see TRENT attack everyone so Orange Cassidy could get beat up some more. Osprey vs. Claudio was a really good match. I really hope Callis turns on Osprey soon because it makes no sense to have him with Don Callis. Osprey should be feuding against The Callis family just so we can get more of him vs. Takeshita and Fletcher. The ending with Joe and Swerve was all right. They should have made this a chain match for the ppv since it feels like this match is missing something. I hope Swerve wins, but I could see someone costing him the title so Joe hangs on. Overall a good episode of Dynamite.
  5. Today
  6. Shit A Matter of Life and Death is leaving the CC? I might need to rewatch it before that.
  7. Ugh. I recently became aware of her because I’m a mailman and I keep delivering envelopes with her face on them, begging the elderly to send money to help “protect women athletes” or some such nonsense. I figured she must’ve lost to a trans woman to get her into this grift so I looked into it and they tied for SIXTH PLACE.
  8. I love HOOK but the only promo of his I ever liked was when he just did the throat cut move accompanied by a menacing whistle.
  9. I forgot Ultimate Hank Pym and The Wasp were resurrected years ago. So the new Ultimate Universe does somewhat match up similar to the old Ultimate Universe in terms of who's living. Except on the new Ultimate Earth, Johnny, Ben, Sue are dead. But their absence mirrors no F4 team post Ultimatum in a different way.
  10. My twelve year old actually made a pretty funny crack the other day. Just for backstory: The local Starbucks has a massive staff shortage right now, because a bunch of people got fired for abusing their employee discounts and giving it to their friends and family. I took my kids out for tea over the weekend to reward them for helping out with yardwork. We get out drinks and she says "I'm going to work here when I'm old enough, they get to wear those cool shirts and hats." I ask her if she'll give me a discount when she's working there and she says "No, I'm not going to get fired like all the people at Starbucks!"
  11. The wife graduates and gets her Bachelor's degree in less than a month, and she's already got a job lined up for next year. Which means that I can finally (!) drop the PT weekend gig that's been drainging the life out of me since the beginning of the year. She gets paid by her current job through July and will also get the first chunk of her incentive bonus from the new place that month, so I originally decided to hold out until then. But, this past weekend was especially rough, so now I'm hoping I can last that long. I told my cousin that I'm debating using the CM Punk line when I put in my notice and get the inevitable "Why?" "I'm hurt, I'm old, I'm tired..........."
  12. Yeah, most of the ones leaving Criterion Channel this month are ghost/heaven movies. Except for Love Unto Death (which was okay), most of the ones I've seen are stone cold classics.
  13. Are all of these ghost/heaven movies a theme this month? If not, an amazing coincidence. I was going to mention Here Comes Mr Jordan yesterday, in relation to Heaven Can Wait.
  14. Claudio/Ospreay was awesome, but that's no surprise. I'm looking forward to this weekend. Three hours of wrestling on Saturday and Dynasty, which will probably clock in around five hours. Good thing I don't have to be up early Monday.
  15. More movies today...all on the Criterion Channel, all leaving this month. The Ghost And Mrs. Muir Love Unto Death Here Comes Mr. Jordan A Matter Of Life And Death
  16. there's plenty of basketball leagues all around the world and I suspect that Jontay could get admitted into the country for some of them as long as the government/team didn't mind the whole gambling accusations thing which means he's gonna get deported from Greece or imprisoned in Russia within the next 2 years
  17. I'm glad BCG/The Acclaimed for all the gold got added to Dynasty. We don't need two sets of trios titles.
  18. https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1780772469940650323?t=HhHSO5Z_S9E-Q8kwA8ptcg&s=19
  19. The trios is a Zero Hour match so it wouldn't be adding any time.
  20. Still remember the latter, infamous that one. Another Leicester City player missed a penalty from the same shootout but the team rightly consoled him and left Yann Kermorgant alone. I haven't seen Silva's yet but it must be bad getting that comparison. Sorry Manchester City lost, Pete.
  21. Hook was dressed like a recent HS grad who is working at a garage and insisting he'll go to a 4 year university after spending time at a JC that he isn't enrolled at what i'm trying to say is that Hook looked very Italian tonight
  22. AEW Dynasty didn't need Bullet Club Gold vs. The Acclaimed/Billy Gunn and Hook vs. Chris Jericho. Unnecessary filler which will pad out the runtime even more especially when it goes out in the early hours of the morning.
  23. I liked Hook better when he didn’t talk...and I didn’t like him then. An all time epic dumpster fire of a segment. Claudio-Ospreay was fucking phenomenal. Also Callis was great on the announce. Cassidy-Shane matched incredibly well, definitely a surprise banger. Mariah-Deonna was solid and could’ve used some of the time given to Jericho-Hook, and also Taz focusing more on that match and not his fucking knee. That’s my immediate thoughts.
  24. AEW Fight Forever adds Samoa Joe as Season 4 DLC on May 8
  1. Load more activity