DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Had to make a pit stop at Walmart for supplies yesterday. Took a quick run through the video game section and spotted Mass Effect Legendary for $5. Only discovered the series through PS+ last year and really liked it, so I picked it up. Walmart also had Diablo 4 ($20) and Gotham Knights ($10). I may go back and get Gotham Knights, but Diablo/Blizzard is on my shit list.
  3. Shingo cleaning the Never belt https://youtu.be/tg17SQ8p1U4?si=dN-PGiKnnuao2ezf
  4. Today
  5. I have lot of fighting games. Not sure which one to turn on. Maybe Fatal Fury: Battle Archives Volume 1.
  6. Better or worse than him being in the next sonic movie?
  7. Yeah, I was going to mention the TV show the other day and then forgot.
  8. Did they ask him if he liked gladiator movies?
  9. The classic play is for the face to say "We don't have to wait, we can do this right here, right now in Cheap Pop City!", and then the heel (or heel manager) says "We're not doing this match in Cheap Pop City, we're doing it down the line. Cheap Pop City doesn't deserve it, because Cheap Pop City sucks!".
  10. It looks and sounds to me like the Rockies and the coach aren't in trouble here but that United will be. It's their job to keep him out of the cockpit and he clearly didn't force his way in.
  11. That's a lot of words for "I'm old."
  12. You make an excellent point, and I think I really gotta count myself among that group
  13. I grew up watching reruns of The Ghost and Mrs. Muir TV show with Charles Nelson Reilly. I saw the movie when I was around 10 and I was so confused. It's an awesome film.
  14. I agree, there's been way, way too little turnaround lately on the ol' "Tony Khan has made it official!" - I'd like to see them hold those graphics back until the usual Excalibur pre-main event card rundown for the weekend shows and the next week.
  15. “Janky, sleazy, and dumb” sums up my feelings about Splatterhouse too, lol. But, yeah, it”s a lot of fun. PS3 era has a lot of janky, unpolished games that I nonetheless like an awful lot. Ninja Blade, anyone? I mean, you ride a motorcycle straight down the side of a skyscraper into a giant parasite’s open mouth. If that’s not your idea of entertainment, I don’t know what to tell you. I own physical copies of Splatterhouse for both PS3 & X360.
  16. Or telling said foe 'I'm coming', and let the reply or match graphic later tell us 'it is happening'. In general, AEW could use to improve the timing of their match announcements. The turnaround of match graphics featuring two or more ppl that have immediately before said graphic been in a scrum is a bit ridiculous. Go to Renee for the update.
  17. I totally disagree. Tho, I couldn't care less about Caster's online presence. I think if you look over the oeuvre you'll agree that Assy, Bowens and Caster are very well deserving of their status as 3 cold fish. I'm still amazed at what a rotten lecture they laid on us here in Toronto. No Anthony, not everyone loves the Acclaimed. Hoping that catchphrase catches a proper jeering starting at the PPV. Also, count me in with Mother Sue and Mikey Sydal. I'm loving every moment of this Trent/OC build. I thought the hooded Trent attack on Wednesday was totally on point. I've long loved Trent and am so pleased to see him find at least a momentary purpose. I suspect the OC/Trent series will turn some heads. I also suspect many whom are upset by the Trent turn come around to the fact that they're actually buying the emotion more than they're giving themselves credit for. It's difficult dealing with the loss of such a beautiful friendship.
  18. I debated putting this in the horror thread...
  19. Oh lord why do I ever eat anything by Quest? I just had a Quest protein cookie and it's got so much sugar alcohol in it that it feels cold in my mouth, and it leaves a greasy feeling, too. And 15 grams of protein for 220 calories is a shitty trade-off. Just trash.
  20. Yuma Anzai's new move, the Gimlet https://twitter.com/anzai_AJPW/status/1781239678680907904
  21. As long as you still have the onion on your belt. . . .
  22. So they'll merge it with their streaming platform that I didn't even know existed until I got a PS5?
  23. I've been thinking of Nyla Rose, you and your wife with how lovely Nyla Rose was to the both of you.
  24. Except it’s been a big six for a few years now and they apparently vote together on a lot of these issues like changing the TV money split. Look how they are trying to keep Newcastle from elevating themselves into a big seven.
  25. I'm looking forward to this completely inapropos of the bullshit going on in OK. She's another Chuck Taylor type in that she rarely gets to be as personality driven on TV as she is on socials and interviews and so forth, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she brings here (and who knows, it may end up being a net positive and adding another dimension to her character if she's able to parlay this spot into branching out a bit more from just the traditional Nyla 'breaking-of-bitches' - which I must stress, I am also a fan of!) Man me, Sue, and Mike are gonna annoy the shit out of the other B-Dub's patrons
  1. Load more activity