DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm pretty sure that if D&D had figured it out themselves, they'd have been boasting about it ever since. And I know for a fact they were lurking Elio's board before they met George, and R+L=J has been all over that board since it's inception.
  3. Ehhhh... With how quick it went, him selling it like he landed on his face is acceptable to be.
  4. John Wick will open with around $57 million Pikachu is going be at $94 million at weekend's end and should hit $100 million before next weekend Long Shot is a strong contender already for last place at pool's end
  5. If Punk is coming back you gotta advertise that. Besides I think Vince would be willing to buy Punk two new mansions just so he won’t show up to a AEW show. Are the Khan’s willing to buy three new mansions?
  6. I know I'm the number one "Can't watch because of dangerous spots/injuries" person on this board, but unless Seth sold his knees after that it's a terrible bump.
  7. If you enjoy Power Rangers with a deeper theme, boy have I got around 45 years worth of various Japanese series for you.
  8. seven responses and no CM Punk mention? what happened to this board?
  9. so i saw this image on CBR and it interested me enough to read some dumb article about most menacing Power Rangers villains or something. The article wasn't that great, but i HAD to know where this came from. i've now spent the last couple hours reading BOOM's Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers series from 2016 written by Kyle Higgins. I gotta say, i'm really enjoying it. The series somehow keeps the wide-eyed wonder of the live action '90s show while also touching on some (slightly) deeper themes that really works. I'm about 2/3 of the way through this run and am only stopping because my Kindle ran out of battery. There are worse ways to waste an afternoon.
  10. yeah, Grayson is awesome. COIE is historically important and i've always enjoyed it. Infinite Crisis i really loved when it came out, but i'm a sucker for alternate reality stuff so YMMV. Identity Crisis is OKish for a self-contained story, but don't use your brain while reading or you may experience severe pain and anguish. i can't speak to the dollar value of this stuff, but 3 of the 4 are pretty great reads, and even the fourth is a fun experience. i say you did pretty well.
  11. Today
  12. Sorry, for them, I mean Benioff and Weiss, and did they figure it out due to online fan theories beforehand?
  13. I really did figure it out the first time through, so, yeah, it's not hard to find. I felt really proud of myself until I found out everyone already knew
  14. Are you asking about readers or Benioff and Weiss? As far as readers go, I think they figured it out. Once you know, you'll find that it is pretty much spelled out for you in the books. It is almost too obvious in a reread. I think the first time through it is easy to miss because you don't know to look for it, but Ned thinks about it a lot in the first book. The people who are super into these books overanalyze every single word, I'm sure they figured it out. Benioff and Weiss may have figured it out, but I bet they found it on the internet.
  15. If Sid were slightly younger and healthier, I'd have no problem with Sid being a veteran monster heel in AEW.
  16. I think that Weiss and Benioff told it at one point.
  17. OK. I cite that's possible But, is this a true story or a fan urban legend?
  18. The story goes that when they approached him about optioning the series, he asked them who Jon's parents were as a test
  19. Are you suggesting the fans figured out that answer for them and Martin didn't just tell them the answer?
  20. Well that ends that speculation.
  21. Don't worry. It wasn't until the show came out and made it explicit that I realized 1 of the 3 from the AGOT prologue technically survived it
  22. You've just passed this feeling of stupidity on to me. Well done.
  23. Sid. Sid wins with three power bombs, then dumps Page off the stretcher after the match.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?