DVDVR Message Board

The AEW Brawl & Its Fallout

On 10/29/2022 at 2:14 AM, Pedro said:

It's probably late for them to change the video game cover and/or remove Punk from the video game. It probably pisses Omega off to no end that Punk is front and center on the cover of the first video game. 

The Elite have to be booked as mega faces  when they return right? MJF seemingly turning face also, leaving Big Cass as the main monster heel? Who'd have guessed? 

11 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Yeah, but it's gonna become the biggest collector's item ever due to that cover. If you're a fan you better grab one. 

Just put a blue dot over Punk's face like Vince McMahon wanted to do for Christian.

• Haha 2

It could help with sales.  Dad is out Christmas shopping and he sees CM Punk on a video game cover, wonders when he got back to wrestling, wonders what AEW is, maybe buys the game or checks out the product. Decent marketing idea if nothing else.  

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2022 at 4:52 PM, Execproducer said:

They should delay the game and go back and add "Press Scrum" as a location for a Backstage Brawl kind of deal.

I swear they  better have an option for Punk to just go off on a rant against "create a wrestler Scott"  provided Cabana is not in the game (he really shoud be) 

16 hours ago, Pedro said:

I swear they  better have an option for Punk to just go off on a rant against "create a wrestler Scott"  provided Cabana is not in the game (he really shoud be) 

If you successfully get Larry out of the room you unlock Cabana.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh for god's sake...  Thanks for remind me of this thread's existence.

BestBackHartebeest-max-1mb.gif

Putting the bullet in this thread for good.  Once Punk's buyout is credibly reported, go talk about it in the main thread. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2