DVDVR Message Board

The AEW Brawl & Its Fallout

2 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

Did anyone out there sell as bad as Trump?

trump-stunner-wwe.gif

In *gulp* Trump's defense here, he's a non-wrestler who was over fifty and like three bills. He's not dropping to his knees in any sort of way on a bump, and I don't blame him.

In a strange way, he knew his athletic limitations and acted accordingly, unlike a certain Cranky Miserable Punk.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

In *gulp* Trump's defense here, he's a non-wrestler who was over fifty and like three bills. He's not dropping to his knees in any sort of way on a bump, and I don't blame him.

In a strange way, he knew his athletic limitations and acted accordingly, unlike a certain Cranky Miserable Punk.

I wouldn't say acted accordingly as much as Austin pulled him down and expected him to do the rest. However, Trump did the old man who doesn't know how an escalator works and his pants leg caught in one of the gears. He couldn't decide if he should go forward or backwards.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, odessasteps said:

"The Monroe Doctrine says I just kicked your ass." 

Dolly Madison as a bitchy valet, using ice cream as a foreign object.

Or she’d use rose stem thorns to gouge the eyes.

Update from Fightful Select: 

Spoiler

We've heard about some of the names that were around during the brawl who were suspended as they were physically involved, but there were also several that approached shortly thereafter. One of those was Chris Jericho, who was heavily lauded by those we spoke to for his resolve and demeanor stepping up during the scrum right after the incident took place.

Fightful Select was told by numerous sources that Chris Jericho approached CM Punk, unhappy about the Brawl Out fight as well as the nature of the scrum that had just taken place. Jericho told CM Punk that he was a cancer to the locker room, and a detriment to the company. Those we've spoken to didn't recount CM Punk's reply verbatim, but said that he effectively told Jericho it wasn't his business and needed to leave.

Shortly after, Jericho stepped up to appear at the scrum. He also helped lead a talent meeting in the days that followed, and was signed to a significant extension that saw his responsibilities expanded along the way.

Fightful reached out to Chris Jericho and AEW for this story, but didn't hear back, some close to CM Punk did confirm the interaction took place.

• Like 4

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/chris-jericho-other-key-top-names-unwilling-to-work-with-cm-punk-in-aew

Kenny Omega, Dog Saver.

“The dog story is a complete lie," said a neutral party who was in the locker room seconds after the incident occurred. "When the altercation was happening Punk was a total psycho."

"Kenny picked the dog up to save him from being hurt and gave him to Megha. Megha was holding the dog screaming at Punk to stop. Punk didn’t even register that his `baby’ was being held by a stranger in the middle of a fight. It didn’t stop him one bit.”

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Matt D said:

Only one I would trust is Nyla Rose.

Remember on the Office when Angela kept wanting to every tell the story of Dwight's heroics saving Jim but then she got to Creed....... 

I want that with Nyla.... Nyla's version of this whole thing

• Like 1

It's probably late for them to change the video game cover and/or remove Punk from the video game. It probably pisses Omega off to no end that Punk is front and center on the cover of the first video game. 

The Elite have to be booked as mega faces  when they return right? MJF seemingly turning face also, leaving Big Cass as the main monster heel? Who'd have guessed?