DVDVR Message Board

The AEW Brawl & Its Fallout

43 minutes ago, Jenalysis said:

or even Colt

TK already tried to fire this man and his job was saved because of the Young Bucks. He’s not going to get suddenly elevated to a World Title match at Grand Slam.

I know everyone hates Punk right now but goddamn, the amount of fantasy booking I’ve seen that involves Colt being thrust into storylines all of the sudden just to seemingly spite Punk is absurd. TK doesn’t want him, and probably only signed him in the first place because a lot of people vouched for him. If he was talking to Punk around Revolution 2020 (he wasn’t I’m pretty sure) I guarantee he wouldn’t have signed him full time.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

What do you mean not booked to appear? If you see only one set of footprints, it's because He's carrying Miro. 

If you only see one set of footprints its cause the sand people travel in single fill to hid their numbers

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

FcFf-T0XwAAmsc1?format=jpg&name=small

Please put the AEW World Championship on Bryan Danielson like Tony Khan should have in the first fucking place. You put the top title on the best guy and when the best guy is the GOAT, you do that. Please. Probably the only guy to unify a divided roster. If not him, Eddie Kingston but that doesn't send a good look when he got suspended for pie facing Sammy Guevara.

With hindsight, all this would be avoided if Jon Moxley kept the AEW World Championship after the squash unification match in Cleveland or at AEW All Out. Not surprised CM Punk injured himself again in the latter match with how he was favouring his arm. The AEW World Championship was snakebit on him.

Edited by The Natural

Fragile ego. Fragile mind. Fragile body. What a prophetic promo by Jon Moxley.

CM Punk getting another injury and probably knowing severity of just thought "fuck it" which led to all THAT afterwards.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2

I've been lucky enough to see wrestlers in person that I thought were longshots. Misawa, Suzuki, Tanahashi, Okada. Short of going to Japan there isn't much I can come up with that I'd still like to see....

But the last batch of posts got me thinking, an AEW show ending with the LIJ roll call would RULE!

NOS OSTROS~

• Like 2

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
19 minutes ago, The Natural said:

@(BP):

I sometimes think I sound like a broken record with my Bryan Danielson love, he's my guy.

I was seriously wondering 1) how many times you've posted that plea about Danielson getting the title and 2) if you word it differently each time so you don't get a filter put on you. lol

There are worse things to be monomaniacal about than putting the big gold on Danielson, I'd guess. 

I was monomaniacal about Triscuits for awhile. I tried all the flavors. I had too many damn boxes of Triscuits at one point. The Natural is better off now than I was then.

Think about it.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Stefanie Without Stefanie said:

I was seriously wondering 1) how many times you've posted that plea about Danielson getting the title and 2) if you word it differently each time so you don't get a filter put on you. lol

1) A few ?.

2). I think the wording is the same. I've already had one filter on me.

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
1 minute ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

There are worse things to be monomaniacal about than putting the big gold on Danielson, I'd guess. 

I was monomaniacal about Triscuits for awhile. I tried all the flavors. I had too many damn boxes of Triscuits at one point. The Natural is better off now than I was then.

Think about it.

Are those the ones that rip up the roof of your mouth or is that Wheat Thins.

... or Captain Crunch...