NFL 2022 - WEEK ONE

RIPPA

Never seen a player have more incredible and moronic big plays in one game than Minkah.  Well time for Mitch to be more than a guy paid to not fuck up.  With no Najee Harris 

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

Washington will win thanks to Jacksonville being... well Jacksonville

Trevor Lawrence did nothing to show that the problem was Urban Meyer last year

1 minute ago, sabremike said:

The Bengals are going to lose a game essentially because our starting long snapper got injured.

Just don’t understand why they kicked on 3rd and 8 with like 4 minutes in the clock when you have the backup snapper who got thr game-winning XP blocked,

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

A bad snap and kicking with the laces in.  Thank you Bungals

Please read my post directly above yours.

Just now, JLowe said:

Just don’t understand why they kicked on 3rd and 8 with like 4 minutes in the clock when you have the backup snapper who got thr game-winning XP blocked,

The thinking was if the snap got botched the holder could just fall on it and get a second shot.

8 minutes ago, sabremike said:

The thinking was if the snap got botched the holder could just fall on it and get a second shot.

I get that thinking but why not just assume you have to score a TD and treat it like you have two plays to gain 8 yards.

24 minutes ago, JLowe said:

Or tell the snapper: "If the snap isn't perfect, FALL ON IT"

NFL Week 1: Brought to you by the phrase "Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME", said in about 5-6 different games.

• Like 4