DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/28

*Taped for Xplosion: Zema Ion def. Shark Boy after spraying him with hairspray

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing November 28, 2013 from Orlando, FL

*Show begins with a dinner table setup in the ring. Dixie Carter came to the ring and introduced Rockstar Spud, who is apparently now her assistant. Dixie announced the Wheel of Dixie stipulations for the next week's tournament matches would make Angle vs Magnus a last man standing match and Roode vs Hardy a tables match. Dixie announced that all of the winners tonight will be apart of the "Winner Winner Turkey Dinner" feast. Ethan Carter III joined in the ring and talked with Dixie about how there's nothing better than being a Carter. Ethan said he was ready for his next tough challenge which led to..

*Ethan Carter III def. Curry Man after the One Percenter

*Backstage, the BroMans talked with Zema Ion until they were interrupted by Eric Young & ODB. EY said he's running the Turkey Bowl now so this year there will be a tag team match with two turkey suits. Young decided they would face Norv Fernum & Dewey Barnes with the losers wearing the turkey suits.

*The BroMans (w/ Zema Ion) def. Norv Fernum & Dewey Barnes in a losers wear turkey suits match after a hart attack double team. After the match, Fernum & Barnes were made to wear the turkey suits and do the turkey dance which Eric Young & ODB did along with them.

*Lei'D Tapa def. Velvet Sky

*Team Roode (Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, & Chris Sabin) def. Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Magnus, James Storm, & Gunner) in the 4 on 4 elimination tag team match 4 falls to 0.

-Sabin eliminated Storm

-Kazarian eliminated Gunner

-Magnus was eliminated due to a knee injury

-Angle used a steel chair and was DQed

*The Winner Winner Turkey Dinner Feast is held in the ring with the winners coming out including Bobby Roode, Bad Influence, Lei'D Tapa with Gail Kim, BroMans with Zema Ion, and Chris Sabin with Velvet Sky. Rockstar Spud welcomed everyone. Roode told Sabin this feast was for winners. Sabin agreed and told Velvet to leave. Roode talked about being true winners and thanked Dixie for their careers. Roode asks everyone what they are thankful for. Daniels says he's thankful for his intelligence, being handsome, and being well endowed. Kazarian is thankful that Joseph Park isn't there to drink the gravy or fornicate the pumpkin pie and he's glad to be there with Roode and Daniels. Gail is thankful for Lei'D Tapa and being the most dominant knockout. Sabin says he's thankful for the beautiful and luxurious.. hair on his head as well as being the greatest X Division Champion of all time. Robbie E says the BroMans are thankful for Phil Heath and their new DJ and member Zema Ion. Robbie adds that they are thankful they didn't have to wear the turkey suits and for being the best tag team champions of all time. Roode finishes that he's thankful for being the It Factor, the upcoming world champion and beating Kurt Angle. Roode says let's feast but is interrupted by the music of Kurt Angle. Roode challenges Angle to take them all on but Kurt says he's not alone and out come ODB, Eric Young, Velvet Sky, James Storm and Gunner for a big show-closing food fight brawl.

When's the last time the heels got booked to win every fall in an elimination match?  Odd.  Is there some long term angle that explains this squashing?

It would seem it was just done for the closing brawl angle since the winners of all the matches where the ones invited to the "feast". So that was how the ring was already full of the heels

TNA  just COULDN'T help themselves with the naming conventions of the teams. FIRST they have a multi-man elimination match right around Survivor Series and SECOND they had to name the teams TEAM ANGLE and TEAM ROODE? One of the things I have hated about WWE (and I am not sure when or WHY this started) is the fact that teams (even tag teams at times) have the word TEAM at the beginning of the name. Is there a reason for that? TNA should not opted that at all. If they are going to take a page out of WWE's book this time of year (ever year) at least do something KINDA different and name them teams something creative.

They should've built up a reuniting of Team Canada for one night only and had Roode team up with Petey Williams A-1 and Eric Young with Coach D'More at ringside for one night to face Angle's team America consenting of Sting James Storm Gunner and Stone Cold Sharkboy

They should've built up a reuniting of Team Canada for one night only and had Roode team up with Petey Williams A-1 and Eric Young with Coach D'More at ringside for one night to face Angle's team America consenting of Sting James Storm Gunner and Stone Cold Sharkboy

A Team Canada reunion would have been awesome! I'd replace Young with Devine only because Young is knee deep in the Joe Parks angle- plus Young is a face. Everyone else who you mentioned is currently not employeed by TNA so bringing them in would be perfect as they can all go on full heel. I can see Williams fucking it up as he doesn't know how to work heel, but that's another rant for another day.

TNA  just COULDN'T help themselves with the naming conventions of the teams. FIRST they have a multi-man elimination match right around Survivor Series and SECOND they had to name the teams TEAM ANGLE and TEAM ROODE? One of the things I have hated about WWE (and I am not sure when or WHY this started) is the fact that teams (even tag teams at times) have the word TEAM at the beginning of the name. Is there a reason for that? TNA should not opted that at all. If they are going to take a page out of WWE's book this time of year (ever year) at least do something KINDA different and name them teams something creative.

I am pretty sure the whole TEAM (insert name here) - at least when the WWE did it - was from the whole Twilight meme where that was that whole Team Edward vs. Team Jacob. So of course everything everywhere on the internet became Team something. (Heck I am pretty sure Conan O'Brien still has Team Coco)

A Team Canada reunion would have been awesome! I'd replace Young with Devine only because Young is knee deep in the Joe Parks angle- plus Young is a face. Everyone else who you mentioned is currently not employeed by TNA so bringing them in would be perfect as they can all go on full heel. I can see Williams fucking it up as he doesn't know how to work heel, but that's another rant for another day.

Ooh ooh, Team Canada reunited vs. Team Angle/America of Angle, Sting (why not?) and the World's Greatest Tag Team ...

10 print "money"

20 goto 10

This show was a lot of fun. Ion as the BroMans personal DJ rules - as does their ramp-running fist bumping. The horn effect is great and Dewey and Barnes as a turkey-suited tag team could work in a Mulkeymania kinda way...maybe at best. IT'S THE TITLE NO ONE WANTS cracked me up to no end. The Aces burial skit was amazing - it wasn't quite on par with the Team 3D funeral, but was nearly as good and way better than I thought it would be. TNA may not be all that good at big picture booking, but they're goddamned great at booking funerals...The main event was fun, and the show-ending skit was a hoot.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/

Screens -

e0dba2291662276.jpg

I thought that was held by Big E?

e153b9291664844.jpg

a8ba09291664194.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7lrmmpj8kwpjrt3mdrntdu4bh9jcugj1

• Like 1

I tried sitting through this show but it was such boring dreck that I couldn't care less about it. halfway through I just turned it off and threw on old ECW tapes. I don't care what anyone says, Public Enemy 20 years later are still entertaining as hell.

• Like 1

The ending brawl was hilarious, loved Kaz and Daniels taking the big turkey shots to the head. Aces & Eights funeral was surprisingly amusing too and the commentary had some funny moments throughout the night. BroMans ruled all show as well. Always enjoy the Thanksgiving special, fun show.

Tenay pocketed the booty shorts.  What a perv...bwahahaha.

That whole skit had me laughing between Magnus texting and Joe eating a sandwhich from the deli tray. But Tenay with the sunglasses on (probably cause he was hungover) and taking the booty shorts was priceless. I thought for a minute he was going to sniff them before he pocketed them.

I have to watch the rest of the show since it's on my dvr.

I did get a good laugh when Dixie said she had a huge shoe collection and for some reason I thought of an Imelda Marcos comparsion.

So I am.confused, is BroMans a play of words on "Romans" or are they actually "Bromance" , which would make a lot more sense?

It's the latter. They deny that their relationship is a "Bromance," even that's almost exactly how their team name is pronounced.