DVDVR Message Board

September 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

The Natural

17 hours ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

I need to go on a UWF run on YouTube. This is a lot of what I want out of my wrestling.

I you have IWTV, check out any of Paradigm Pro's UWFI rules shows/matches.  They're pretty cool.  Just ignore the obvious logic holes created by a company that holds both UWFI and traditional rules matches, sometimes on the same show.

They also have a gimmick called "Terminal Combat," where, IIRC, a match starts as UWFI rules and, if it goes past a time limit, becomes a no dq deathmatch instead.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Log said:

There are few things I love more in pro wrestling than when a wrestler hits a big, impressive move and Japanese commentators just go, "WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Years ago Kikutaro and Billy Ken Kid from Osaka Pro were booked for one of the ROH Elizabeth shows. @Rev Ray showed up at their booth wearing our Ken The Box shirt, and EVERYONE at their table gave that reaction. Billy, Kikutaro and his GF, Jimmy Suzuki, two random dudes: "WOOOOAAAAAAAHHHH!" It was like sitting ringside at Korakuen.

(Kiku, if you're out there reading this, we still have a shirt for you. ? )

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Obviously everything about this is extremely cool, but Hot Stuff's punches are true things of beauty.

Wasn’t the “red mist” the most dangerous, I swear I remember an over caffeinated Jim Ross breaking down the danger levels of Muta’s various mist colors at one of the ppv’s. 

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
3 minutes ago, Mister TV said:

Wasn’t the “red mist” the most dangerous, I swear I remember an over caffeinated Jim Ross breaking down the danger levels of Muta’s various mist colors at one of the ppv’s. 

Green temporarily obstructs the vision, red burns, black causes blindness.

Women that belong to the new women's promotion Evolution training in the AJPW dojo below. Used to be that women weren't allowed to train in the AJPW Dojo.  Evolution will be the female spin-off of AJPW.

5 female trainees will make their appearances at the AJPW Budokan show soon.

20220915-04443542-tospoweb-000-4-view.jp

• Like 1