DVDVR Message Board

September 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

The Natural

On 9/7/2022 at 8:13 AM, The Natural said:

FcCtaUVX0AE6Qx7?format=jpg&name=small

One for the football/soccer fans.

See, I always thought that Sean Dyche looked a bit like HHH's distant cousin from the Midlands. 

• Like 1

They look to be about the same size. But Roman is every inch a Heavyweight, and Leon is World Champion at Welterweight (170 lbs in the UFC; Welterweight is 147 in Boxing).

Edited by AxB
  • Haha 10

On 9/7/2022 at 12:31 PM, odessasteps said:

Kick out the Jams 

Crazy timing mentioning Jams, as I just found myself thinking about them this week after forgetting them for a few decades!  I saw a guy in Jams a few days ago.  I'd forgotten all about them despite having many pairs of them as a kid.  Jams, OP, and Panama Jack were my shit.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Technico Support said:

Life is crazy.  I saw a guy in Jams a few days ago.  I'd forgotten all about them despite having many pairs of them as a kid.  Jam, OP, and Panama JAck were my shit.

I was Body Glove and OP.  Thankfully my mom's friend's son who I got most of my hand-me-downs from had exquisite taste in beachwear.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Crazy timing mentioning Jams, as I just found myself thinking about them this week after forgetting them for a few decades!  I saw a guy in Jams a few days ago.  I'd forgotten all about them despite having many pairs of them as a kid.  Jams, OP, and Panama Jack were my shit.

Dude,  I completely forgot about Jams.  There was a late 80s early 90s run where not only did I feel the need to wear 47 colors at the same time... but all of those colors had to be florescent. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3