DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 8/22 - 8/27/2022

Dolfan in NYC

12 hours ago, The Natural said:

Still funny.

The best part is that Reigns DOES break character with Sami. Sami's his pal who he can talk shit about Jay with. It's no surprise that Roman and the Usos are loving this to the point of breaking cause Sami is fucking awesome.

Edited by Johnny Sorrow
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

The best part is that Reigns DOES break character with Sami. Sami's his pal who he can talk shit about Jay with. It's no surprise that Roman and the Usos are loving this to the point of breaking cause Sami is fucking awesome.

It's kinda like the RK-Bro thing where you know they going to turn on him but you want them to draw it out longer so we can get more of these moments. Roman has been great in these back stage segments since being heel but I image he gets to even more himself without Vince back there. 

I wonder if Naomi would have had a better chance being aligned with the Uso's  with Hunter running things.

Because the story of Sasha and Naomi walking out is such a huge story that's way bigger than their history in the ring, if they do come back at the same time it's pretty much certainly they'll come in as a team but I think it would benefit Noami the most if she was in the Bloodline as the only female and it would put more steam behind her as a singles and she can move away from alot of her dancing offense and become more serious. 

Edited by Ziggy