DVDVR Message Board

2022 NCAAF - WEEK ZERO

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, EVA said:

Famously even-tempered and agreeable Mark Whipple will surely take this well.

Throwing your OC under the bus after one game - a bold move. Almost like Frost is trying to hasten his own firing so he can get his full buyout. 

Edited by Tabe

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

Vandy looked good last night. Absolutely destroyed Hawaii.  Nebraska needs to fire Frost. That onsite kick decision while up double digits was ridiculously stupid. 

I'm cracking up at how Vandy had been in Hawaii since last Sunday, practiced and enjoyed the hell out of themselves for a full week, then absolutely ethered the Bows. Clark Lea is a genius of the highest level.

• Like 3

Scheduling a game in Hawaii is always a great idea if you’re a team without a hope in hell of going to a bowl game.

I didn’t check out the game, but I bet there more Vandy fans in attendance than you would expect.

7 minutes ago, EVA said:

Scheduling a game in Hawaii is always a great idea if you’re a team without a hope in hell of going to a bowl game.

I didn’t check out the game, but I bet there more Vandy fans in attendance than you would expect.

There was a whole section.

On 8/27/2022 at 2:57 PM, EVA said:

No longer content with blowing a lead en route to a soul crushing loss, Nebraska has upped their game and blown TWO double digit leads today.

welcome to the Casey Thompson experience. There's a reason UT let him walk.