DVDVR Message Board

All Out IV - 9/4/2022

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, Log said:

Whatever happens, if they decide to address it on Dynamite, just please god do not have TK do it. Get one of your professional talkers to do it. 

Here to explain CM Punk's release are Adam Cole and Jay White.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Taking this out of the Navel-Gazing thread and putting it here because it probably doesn't need to be there:

So TK would go on to reiterate the gist of the quote Wresting Purists pulled from his NBC Chicago interview when he talked to Dave on Saturday:

You'll note he adds caveats about people not hurting each other, people not crossing the line, maintaining a safe environment, etc. He's clearly not cool with that stuff.

Now I don't think he expected people to violate those parameters the very next day... 

And now you're policing who posts what in which thread?

Remind me, back in the hot takes thread yeah, ain't you the guy saying wrestling fans should enjoy wrestling how they want to ?

I quoted you in that thread since you posted the article in that thread dude, good lord if you're going to police what's getting posted where please do me the courtesy of spelling out your rules for me seeing how I'm not a mind reader and how I'm not up to speed with your rules on other members posting their thoughts 

seeing how you ask for links to tweets i share I'll hope you can share the links for your forum posting rules, bud 

2 minutes ago, Hayabusa said:

And now you're policing who posts what in which thread?

Remind me, back in the hot takes thread yeah, ain't you the guy saying wrestling fans should enjoy wrestling how they want to ?

I quoted you in that thread since you posted the article in that thread dude, good lord if you're going to police what's getting posted where please do me the courtesy of spelling out your rules for me seeing how I'm not a mind reader and how I'm not up to speed with your rules on other members posting their thoughts 

seeing how you ask for links to tweets i share I'll hope you can share the links for your forum posting rules, bud 

I was very clearly trying to be respectful to Gordlow, who obviously has no interest in partaking in the backstage shit-show de jour. Take a pill and calm down. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Okay okay.... look. 

We're obviously not talking about the PPV any more, so I'll be the bad guy here and shut this down.  We're moving to the monthly thread and to tomorrow's show, since that's where we'll probably(?) find out what's actually going on. 

If you have a problem with this, my DM's are open. 

• Like 4