DVDVR Message Board

All Out IV - 9/4/2022

Dolfan in NYC

Been trying to wrap my head around the colt-mom bank account comment since I read it. The only not shitty thing I could get out of it was that Punk was inferring that the bank account made him aware Colt was actually loaded when it came to money from his family and his whole journeyman struggling studio apartment podcasting wrestler deal was bullshit he was keeping from his “best friend” whom he had made money from and was seeking money for legal troubles.  

Either way what a miserable human being. Just won the world title and all he can do is piss and moan. 

Just now, FourPostMassacre said:

Been trying to wrap my head around the colt-mom bank account comment since I read it. The only not shitty thing I could get out of it was that Punk was inferring that the bank account made him aware Colt was actually loaded when it came to money from his family and his whole journeyman struggling studio apartment podcasting wrestler deal was bullshit he was keeping from his “best friend” whom he had made money from and was seeking money for legal troubles.  

Either way what a miserable human being. Just won the world title and all he can do is piss and moan. 

Later in the presser, Punk circles back to the bak account and says “Colt shares a bank account with his mom.  That should tell you what sort of a person he is.”  So, yeah….

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

If Daniels was also throwing fists, that's a bold talent relations choice. 

He is one of Punk's longest friends in the business,  Daniels, Ace, and Joe, are always going to have his back. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, FourPostMassacre said:

I don’t know know Colt or have any idea about his personal or family wealth, but, he is from Deerfield, which is one of the more affluent parts of suburban Chicago.

Edited by MKERyan

8 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

All this backstage fight stuff got me wondering…who is the Haku / Kurt Angle of the AEW locker room? I mean now that Marko Stunt is gone anyway.

Hager? 

It's a shame JR doesn't bring up Billy Gunn's rodeo background more often, but Daddy Ass will ride you. 

Edited by John from Cincinnati
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
Just now, John from Cincinnati said:

It's a shame JR doesn't bring up Billy Gunn's rodeo background more often, but Daddy Ass will ride you. 

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, FourPostMassacre said:

Either that or he's implying that Colt Cabana is being financially supported by his mom still. I share a bank account with my dad and I don't even live with my folks....the point is it doesn't mean Cabana is a bad person, he just has bad luck.

It makes CM Punk look incredibly petty and unprofessional and proves HHH/Vince McMahon/WWE right about him. Which is saying a lot.

Edited by Andrew POE!
  • Like 2

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
1 minute ago, Octopus said:

So Vince was actually a good dude. 

Pump the brakes, you're about to go off a cliff.

Did a Triple Header on this 4 and a 1/2 hour show. 6am- first 2 hours plus. Break-fast of Coffee, Avacado Toast with a Fried Egg (Free range always). Stretch, Meditation. 1030am-2 hours plus. Break. Some home work. 1pm-CM Punk's 'Championship Opportunity'. This longer show was much better appreciated in this format. I recommend it to anybody who got the AEWPPV Exhaustion I generally experience watching live. This was an incredibly fun show! And this media scrum is awesome! L-U-V-A-E-W!

• Like 2