DVDVR Message Board

All Out IV - 9/4/2022

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

Would not give up Omega for 12 Punks.  Omega and johnny hungee had some amazing chemistry.  Omega's still an elite performer. 

Hunter was right about Phil.  You can't have an unprofessional person be your top guy.  Cena and Roman would never act that way. 

Was HHH not the best friend of one of the least professional too guys of all time?!

• Like 14

54 minutes ago, Casey said:

I will sacrifice Omega, Hangman and the Bucks if it means we get to keep CM Punk in pro wrestling.

Come at me, haterrrrrs.

Big deal. I will sacrifice Punk, Omega, the Bucks, Hangman, Britt Baker, Adam Cole, Daniel Garcia, Jon Moxley, The Ass Boys, Miro, Kip Sabian, Jungle Jack Perry, Eddie Kingston, Swerve in our Glory and Chris Jericho if it means we get to keep Anna Jay in wrestling. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, JLowe said:

The MJF is a total work, no one has an answering machine like that in 2022, no millennial listens to voicemails, and no one Tony Khan’s age would leave one saying anything more than “call me back”.

as for the rest, it sucks and has always been my least favorite part of wrestling.

I think the MJF stuff was probably an elaborate way to keep him off-screen for a little bit to get him in a main event feud since he just lost to Wardlaw. But maybe some of it was a work about money. But no matter what all of that just got swallowed up by the Punk stuff afterwards, which is either a worked shoot gone awry or just a bunch of temper tantrums and either way takes away from the story they just started telling 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hayabusa said:

So ok..

Punk got into a fight with the Bucks after the scrum and knocked out one of em?

For real!? 

I know TheNatural posted an audio clip mentioning some confrontation but apologies bud, Meltzer rambles for way too long for me to try and sit there to figure out at what point he discusses any altercation. 

Having to see this on Twitter discussed without audio clips has me guessing if that actually happened ? 

Rovert says Nick got ktfo

Rovert is still around? I thought he got discredited numerous times a few years ago. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Octopus said:

7821-E792-3723-4-E4-D-9-C12-BDD76-F74-A3

Oh come on, Hogan was so professional he worked 700 dates a year and even time travelled so he could make them. He also gave up being Metallica’s bass player for his love of the biz. ?

Also, Punk is older now than Hogan was when he joined the nwo.  I get a kick out that fact! 

2 minutes ago, Ultimo Necro said:

Oh come on, Hogan was so professional he worked 700 dates a year and even time travelled so he could make them. He also gave up being Metallica’s bass player for his love of the biz. ?

Also, Punk is older now than Hogan was when he joined the nwo.  I get a kick out that fact! 

C1-B20-D68-8709-4156-9988-157-DB4-C4681-

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, peterien said:

Rovert is still around? I thought he got discredited numerous times a few years ago.

Thats why I'm looking for any other sources besides him because Nick Jackson is trending for getting ktfo 

Edited by Hayabusa
  • Like 2

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
19 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Big deal. I will sacrifice Punk, Omega, the Bucks, Hangman, Britt Baker, Adam Cole, Daniel Garcia, Jon Moxley, The Ass Boys, Miro, Kip Sabian, Jungle Jack Perry, Eddie Kingston, Swerve in our Glory and Chris Jericho if it means we get to keep Anna Jay in wrestling. 

Put all the belts on Anna Jay.

1 hour ago, wpdougie2180 said:

Punk tirade was unprompted. No one asked him about Colt, The EVPs, & Hangman. I've seen people saying he still has to deal with this yearthouts later like Punk said but he brought it up to start the presser without being asked. That's a very important detail that is being overlooked..

…. and brought the topic back to Colt when Tony changed the topic.  And dragged Page and the EVPs into the conversation for…. no particular reason.

I have no idea what the endgame is if this is a work. Seems very counterproductive.  

10 minutes ago, Octopus said:

3246-AA04-CCBD-48-FE-B10-F-9003609-A8-C6

Granted, this was when he was IC champ and not WWF champ...

Everyone makes a big deal of what happened with Vader at Summerslam 1996 and rightly so, but go back and watch what happens at the Summerslam the previous year before the ladder match with Razor. Before the match, Hebner leaves poor Jack Doane to hang the belt up. He obviously hangs it up the wrong way with the face of the belt hanging facing the ring canvas like a bag of popcorn in the microwave. They start rising the belt and you can CLEARLY see Shawn look at Razor from across the ring and say something to the effect of, "Can you believe this motherfucker...." and the camera has to get off of them fast. They lower the belt, a seriously pissed off Shawn goes over, pushes Doane out of the way, turns the belt the correct way, and makes the motion to the rigger to pull the belt back up.

What a professional. Exposing the business one match at a time.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Granted, this was when he was IC champ and not WWF champ...

Everyone makes a big deal of what happened with Vader at Summerslam 1996 and rightly so, but go back and watch what happens at the Summerslam the previous year before the ladder match with Razor. Before the match, Hebner leaves poor Jack Doane to hang the belt up. He obviously hangs it up the wrong way with the face of the belt hanging facing the ring canvas like a bag of popcorn in the microwave. They start rising the belt and you can CLEARLY see Shawn look at Razor from across the ring and say something to the effect of, "Can you believe this motherfucker...." and the camera has to get off of them fast. They lower the belt, a seriously pissed off Shawn goes over, pushes Doane out of the way, turns the belt the correct way, and makes the motion to the rigger to pull the belt back up.

What a professional. Exposing the business one match at a time.

Pricks gonna prick…

• Haha 1