DVDVR Message Board

All Out IV - 9/4/2022

Dolfan in NYC

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
48 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

4ipJDl.jpg

It's like Pinocchio is a real boy now! AEW is a real wrestling promotion! *wipes away tear* I'm so proud. You've come so far.

45 minutes ago, Stefanie Without Stefanie said:

It's like Pinocchio is a real boy now! AEW is a real wrestling promotion! *wipes away tear* I'm so proud. You've come so far.

When they say "Honeymoon is over", this is what they mean. Now the real work begins, TK! Show us, what you are made of! Also, now is not the time to get all defensive and snappy on Twitter.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

When they say "Honeymoon is over", this is what they mean. Now the real work begins, TK! Show us, what you are made of! Also, now is not the time to get all defensive and snappy on Twitter.

If anyone feels sorry for him, just remember... three year honeymoon! The rich get away with everything! How long was YOUR honeymoon, huh? I bet you didn't get to go to Acapulco!

1 minute ago, Stefanie Without Stefanie said:

If anyone feels sorry for him, just remember... three year honeymoon! The rich get away with everything! How long was YOUR honeymoon, huh? I bet you didn't get to go to Acapulco!

Sicily, for a week. And that was it.

1 minute ago, Shartnado said:

Sicily, for a week. And that was it.

NO MERCY FOR TONY KHAN. THIS MAN ONLY SPENT A WEEK IN SICILY.

58 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

No way. I loved the Klingon tweet after Smackdown.

31 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Ever heard of ethical non-monagamy? Claudio is allowed to see other belts. It’s not my way, but God love em’ they seem to be making it work. 

Unless I'm reading this wrong, there's never been a taped Claudio vs Miro match that went over ten minutes, and really just a handful of single matches in general over the years. Your post somehow let me know that I really need a 17 minute match between those two.

This exists though:

Spoiler

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, southofheavy said:

Yeah, he should smack Sammy every day until Tony flies in Akiyama. 

Eddie is having a match with Marufuji on a show in the near future (forget where) so maybe he's just working his way up the old school NOAH hierarchy? Who would be next? Suguira? Shiozaki? And then Jun??

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Matt D said:

Unless I'm reading this wrong, there's never been a taped Claudio vs Miro match that went over ten minutes, and really just a handful of single matches in general over the years. Your post somehow let me know that I really need a 17 minute match between those two.

This exists though:

Hide contents

Could you imagine these two as centrebacks?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, (BP) said:

I’m not as against Eddie going apeshit with King’s Road when he’s working with Japanese talent as some, but I think his best AEW work has been against former WWE talent where there’s a theoretical contrast in styles and card positioning that often makes magic. The AJPW stuff seems to make him happy, so if he has to get it out of his system to some extent to incorporate it in a more restrained way in other matches that’s fine. 

He has to take out his anger with Sammy somehow, this is probably a good way.