DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 8/10/2022 - AEW Quake by the Lake

Starks vs The Factory is my personal feud to watch right now. I wonder how they're gonna pay after making their problem Hobbs' problem now. Hobbs vs Ogogo? 

Guess it's confirmed that Statlander's bad landing from Dark was legit, she really keeps getting the shaft of it with injuries derailing her and her feuds. Hope she's back soon! 

Kilynn King on Dynamite next week against Toni Storm? Time for King to earn that IS ALL ELITE and show what she's been up to down in CCW

• Like 6

Had Punk not returned I was full on ready for Darby vs Mox at All Out with Darby winning even.

But AEW is like the best ice cream shop and there are so many good flavors to choose from. Bring on Punk vs Mox!

• Like 6

Dug Darby/Brody a lot more than their last match though the HOB/Sting stuff brought it down for me a bit.

Andrade/Rush vs. Penta/Fenix was fun.

Mox/Jericho was good. Dug Jericho going back to Lionheart for it though his strikes felt a bit on the light side most of the match. 

• Like 1

What was going on with Sonjay Dutt? Wardlow comes down with FTR and Lethal et al. exit the ring, then they show Dutt looking frantically under the ring for something and the announcers even reference it, then he looks elsewhere, then Lethal gets beat up and they leave. 

I may add in a few comments later, but let's just get this out of the way: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

That's all I have for now. Too bad the Fite feed was missing the first minutes of the opener, but the point still stands!

Jericho looks so much younger clean shaven.

Hangman is not in the trios tournament, Jericho loses, but before you can ponder too much if Hangman is the one to challenge Mox, Punk returns and makes that a moot point.

More Dragon Lee next week, that's awesome! Will Bucks get Omega or have to settle for Brandon? If so, then they will not get past quarter finals!

Sucks for Statlander! She can't catch a break!

For a guy who may be on a verge of retirement due to bad back, Malakai sure has plenty of angles going on!

What WILL Hangman do at All Out now? I mean a lot of guys still need to start some shit, if they want a match there! Or they will be left out in the cold.

Edited by Shartnado
wait, there's more...
  • Like 1