Southampton-Leeds United

Wolverhampton Wanderers-Fulham

Brentford-Manchester United

Sunday

Nottingham Forest-West Ham United

Chelsea-Tottenham

Monday

Liverpool-Crystal Palace

(as usual, scoring is 10 point for result (Team A/B wins or draw), 30 points for correct score)

Leaders

Gameweek 1 (Exhibition) Pete and Fozzie 90

Saturday

Aston Villa-Everton : Everton aren't very good at all, still. But they were much less disappointing than Villa was in week 1.

Foz Prediction: 1-1 draw

Arsenal-Leicester City: Leicester blew a two goal lead against Brentford. It's very unlikely they'll have a chance to blow a two goal lead against the Gunners.

Foz Prediction: 2-0 Arsenal

Brighton & Hove Albion-Newcastle United: Brighton outplayed ManYoo in week 1, this week, they face a Real United. Newcastle looked very good, and I think Newcastle will make it two for two.

Foz Prediction: 2-1 Newcastle

Manchester City-AFC Bournemouth: Bournemouth got the somewhat surprise win last week, but until further notice, picking against Man City to drop points is a stupid idea, and shouldn't be done.

Foz Prediction: 3-0 Manchester City

Southampton-Leeds United: Leeds were somewhat fortunate to get the three points last week against Wolves, but another victory here would be big, six points in the bank from 2 would go a long way towards easing relegation concerns early in the year. I don't think it's going to quite happen, mind you, but it could. And wouldn't that be a cool surprise.

Foz Prediction: 1-1 draw

Wolverhampton Wanderers-Fulham: Fulham looked much better than expected in leading Pool twice, only to be caught at the end for a draw. Wolves.. well.. they lost to Leeds, despite looking decent. I wonder about a big match hangover for the Cottagers, but.. until Wolves give me a reason to pick them, I can't take them to take all three.

Foz Prediction: 0-0 Draw

Brentford-Manchester United: All hail the conquering heroes of.. Wait. Nevermind. All hail the conquered Manchester United, who apparently have woken up to the fact that, well.. they're not very good right now. So they're wildly reaching out and trying to grab replacements and reinforcements. The time to do that was before the season started, fellas. This is going to PROBABLY make me look bad (not that it needs much for me to do so...) but...

Foz Prediction: Brentford 1-0

Sunday

Nottingham Forest-West Ham United: The Hammers weren't bad against City, they just are nowhere near as rich/talented. Forest should be an easier game, but easier does not necessarily mean easy. When in doubt, go with the favorites:

Foz Prediction: West Ham 1-0

Chelsea-Tottenham: mmmm.. early season derby. Spicy. Tottenham looked really good week 1. Chelsea.. did not. Chelsea are still disjointed and Tottenham are pretty settled in. Spurs to take it by the odd goal and raise their spirits higher

Foz Prediction: Tottenham 2-1

Monday

Liverpool-Crystal Palace LIverpool did not look exactly sharp against Fulham on week 1, but they got goals old and new (Salah and Nunez) to come back twice. I'm going to back them to do much better in week 2

Foz Prediction: 2-0 Liverpool

Saturday

Aston Villa-Everton - Villa 2-1

Arsenal-Leicester City - Ars 2-0

Brighton & Hove Albion-Newcastle United - Newcastle 1-0

Manchester City-AFC Bournemouth - Man City 3-1

Southampton-Leeds United - 1-1 Draw

Wolverhampton Wanderers-Fulham - Wolves 2-0

Brentford-Manchester United - MU 3-0

Sunday

Nottingham Forest-West Ham United - 2-2 Draw

Chelsea-Tottenham - Spurs 2-1

Monday

Liverpool-Crystal Palace - Liv 3-0

Saturday

Villa 3-2 Everton
Arsenal 2-1 Leicester
BHA 2-2 Newcastle
Man City 2-0 Bournemouth
Soton 2-1 Leeds
Wolves 1-1 Fulham
Brentford 2-3 Man United

Sunday

Forest 1-0 West Ham
Chelsea 1-1 Spurs

Monday

Liverpool 4-1 Palace

• Pete pinned this topic

I'm terrible at predictions, but I'll give it a go.

Villa 1-1 Everton
Arsenal 2-1 Leicester
Brighton 0-1 Newcastle
Man City 3-0 Bournemouth
Southampton 2-2 Leeds
Wolves 0-0 Fulham
Brentford 2-1 Man Utd
Forest 1-2 West Ham
Chelsea 2-2 Spurs
Liverpool 3-0 Palace

The joke with the Beeb's version was that if Lawro's predictions were right, Liverpool would win every game of the season. Well, if my predictions are right, Forest finish the season on 0 points.

Results:

Aston Villa 2-1 Everton

Arsenal 4-2 Leicester

Brighton 0-0 Newcastle

Man City 4-0 Bournemouth

Southampton 2-2 Leeds

Wolves 0-0 Fulham

Brentford 4-0 Man Utd

Forest 1-0 West Ham

Chelsea 2-2 Tottenham

Liverpool 1-1 Palace

Results

Fozzie: 70 (Result: Arsenal, southampton/leeds draw, Man City, Brentford, Score: Wolves/Fulham Draw)

Dewar: 60 (Result: Arsenal, Man City, Southampton/Leeds Draw Score: Villa)

Pete: 90   (Result: Villa,Arsenal, Brighton/Newcastle Draw, Man City, Wolves/Fulham Draw, Chelsea/Tottenham Draw Score: Forest

Yo-Yo's Roomie: 120 (Result: Arsenal, Man City, Brentford   Score: Southampton/Leeds Draw, Chelsea/Spurs Draw, Wolves/Fulham Draw)

All to play for as three of us could at least tie for first depending on the result of Liverpool-Palace, but it looks like barring a correct score prediction (Me 2-0, Pete 4-1, Yo-Yo 3-0), Pete and Yo-Yo will share the week's honor, as all three of us have Liverpool winning.

Correction: As Yo-Yo pointed out, the 30 points for Wolves-Fulham means he's won the week, as no one can catch him. (even if Pete gets the result right, Yo-Yo will have called Liverpool's win, so he will have 130.)

edit: Annnnnnnnd it's official! Yo-Yo's Roomie takes week 2 (the first official week of the Motorway to the PL) with 120 points! Congrats!

Edited by SirFozzie

• Pete unpinned this topic