Dynamite Kid

Powerhouse Hobbs

Steve Williams

Doug William

Bushwhacker Luke

Petey Williams

Willie Mack

Will Ospreay

Stone Cold Steve Austin (on a technicality)

Willow Nightingale

Coconut Willie

and Goldberg

But unfortunately I can't think of any cool unifying principle like you folks have for your rosters.

That’s one hell of a bill you put together!

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Nineteen said:

I know you're not supposed to upstage the bride but Itoh Is Cutest~

Here's the end of the song!  Very beautiful.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Gordlow said:

My fantasy roster would include:

Owner: Billy Corgan

Booker: Bill Watts

Announcers: Bill Apter, Bill Alphonso

William Regal

Bill Dundee

Billy Robinson

Billy Gunn

Billy Jack Haynes

Superstar Billy Graham

Billie Kay

Bill Kidman

Billyken Kid

Hillbilly Jim

Masked Superstar

Demolition Axe

Dynamite Kid

Powerhouse Hobbs

Steve Williams

Doug William

Bushwhacker Luke

Petey Williams

Willie Mack

Will Ospreay

Stone Cold Steve Austin (on a technicality)

Willow Nightingale

Coconut Willie

and Goldberg

But unfortunately I can't think of any cool unifying principle like you folks have for your rosters.

Who's your top guy though? Who's your ace? Your headliner? who gets...

Spoiler

top billing

dabumtss-joke.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/5/2022 at 12:00 PM, Elsalvajeloco said:

I'm guessing due to the Dusty spike in the eye angle, the next year Funk trying to suffocate Flair (according to Cornette, TBS had a "shitfit"), and various instances of boys going into business for themselves, commentators were probably put a rough spot as far trying to describe what they were seeing in the ring. You probably had to watch your Ps and Qs.

Changing it to "International object" was specifically due to a ban on CNN using the word "foreign".

WWE will report its second quarter 2022 earnings on August 16. 

Some think the LASHLEY LASHLEY guy is coming back to WWE. Lio Rush.

In non WWE news, former WWE official Scott Armstrong is now with Impact Wrestling, as a referee and behind the scenes as a Producer.

So I'm watching The Offer from HBO, and the dude they cast for Al Pacino had this lisp that was bugging me forever because I couldn't remember who he sounded like.

Then I stumbled into a Danhausen promo with the Ass Boys in the AEW section, and it hit me!

Young Pacino sounded like Danhausen! Which had me fantasy casting Danhausen in the Michael Corleone role in place of Pacino, and now I wish deepfake technology was up to the highest standards so I could recast Danhausen with all his tics and mannerisms in the Michael role!

Danhausen Corleone cursing the crooked cop at the hospital, cursing Fredo and everyone out to backstab him! Fuck! I need this about as bad as I need OC vs Yano NHB match in Zona 23

Edited by Hayabusa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, zendragon said:

Hook after him and Lexi Nair get divorced 

Wait a second...Taz and DDP being forced to hang out is a movie or sitcom within itself.

"Her dad is Jersey trash who loves yoga....his dad is a short angry man from Red Hook who hates everyone and everything...will their wedding plans get thrown asunder by their two crazy dads...find out on the new NBC comedy Hooked on You Wednesday nights at 8 eastern."

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

WWE will report its second quarter 2022 earnings on August 16. 

Some think the LASHLEY LASHLEY guy is coming back to WWE. Lio Rush.

In non WWE news, former WWE official Scott Armstrong is now with Impact Wrestling, as a referee and behind the scenes as a Producer.

Lio Rush posted a photo of him and Lashley on Twitter and as you can imagine some horrible people commented to him not to come back with them pointing out the amount of times he has retired and also commenting about his mental health issues.

Twitter is just a cesspool of evil at times.

1 hour ago, Hayabusa said:

So I'm watching The Offer from HBO, and the dude they cast for Al Pacino had this lisp that was bugging me forever because I couldn't remember who he sounded like.

Then I stumbled into a Danhausen promo with the Ass Boys in the AEW section, and it hit me!

Young Pacino sounded like Danhausen! Which had me fantasy casting Danhausen in the Michael Corleone role in place of Pacino, and now I wish deepfake technology was up to the highest standards so I could recast Danhausen with all his tics and mannerisms in the Michael role!

Danhausen Corleone cursing the crooked cop at the hospital, cursing Fredo and everyone out to backstab him! Fuck! I need this about as bad as I need OC vs Yano NHB match in Zona 23

I'm wanting to cast Pacino in Indy wrestling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boydy said:

Lio Rush posted a photo of him and Lashley on Twitter and as you can imagine some horrible people commented to him not to come back with them pointing out the amount of times he has retired and also commenting about his mental health issues.

Twitter is just a cesspool of evil at times.

the internet as a whole is. 

17 hours ago, DEAN said:

Here is the whole thing.  She sounds like Bjork.

L is for the Lariats you throw...

O is for the Oudou Royal Road...

V for Big Van Vader, Viscera and Vertebreakers...

E is even more than Entertainment with my sports...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1