DVDVR Message Board

August 2022 Wrestling Discussion

My gut feeling is it's either Miro or Cole. 

Unrelated but since I've heard WWE tv has been better the last couple weeks I looked up the results to Raw last night and I saw that Matt Riddle is now just "Riddle", Austin Theory is just "Theory" and Tomasso Ciampa is just "Ciampa". Good to know I can keep ignoring it then because I hate that name shortening shit. 

Edited by BrianS81177
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
10 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Guess we're all gonna be experts on tortious interference this week. Excellent. 

I am an expert at tortoise interference.

It always fails. They're too slow.

20 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Guess we're all gonna be experts on tortious interference this week. Excellent. 

I read two John Grisham books that touched on this subject, which is practically like having a J.D.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Stefanie Without Stefanie said:

I am an expert at tortoise interference.

It always fails. They're too slow.

tortoises really need to stop waiting for Enter Sandman to finish before they run-in

1 hour ago, BrianS81177 said:

My gut feeling is it's either Miro or Cole. 

Unrelated but since I've heard WWE tv has been better the last couple weeks I looked up the results to Raw last night and I saw that Matt Riddle is now just "Riddle", Austin Theory is just "Theory" and Tomasso Ciampa is just "Ciampa". Good to know I can keep ignoring it then because I hate that name shortening shit. 

Cole is still buddies with HBK, he isn't going to run to tell AEW if WWE reaches out.  Could be Miro, Andrade, or Black though

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
30 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Not always

image_w1280.jpg

That was flawed. Cecil was a turtle.

Edit: Upon further reflection, I am flawed. Turtles and tortoises are similar enough to fall within the same guidelines. Carry on my wayward Dolfan.

Edited by Stefanie Without Stefanie

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

Some tampering going on....?

Back to the matter at hand:

• The talent reported it to AEW after someone from WWE talent relations directly got a hold of them.
  • Talent referred the call to their representation and didn't directly speak with them.
  • Told AEW because they deserved to know.
  • Talent is under a full time deal and is happy with AEW and told them they have no desire to leave.

So it sounds like after pleasantries, someone WWE-related asked, "How long are you under contract?" and the talent (I'm guessing someone by the initials Malakai Black) told them he couldn't talk any further.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

Also I believe Bugs was later found to be using PECs.

Performance enhancing carrots.

I'll show myself out.

Hey, Bugs was just trying to treat his case of ringworm!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2