DVDVR Message Board

August 2022 Pro-Wrestling Pics and GIFS

Kang

20 minutes ago, Eivion said:

I wonder if Bron ever uses this. I want to see it, but I also fear for anyone taking it and figure it will only happens outside of WWE.

He must tweak it into something more safe, or he won't be able to use it until his AEW debut as Bronson (or Rex) Steiner. He has done so many other cool Steiner spots that one way or another, he's going to have to at least try it at some point!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

between Snoop and Bayley, you'd think she'd have had fair warning about what was up in Oakland.

Ah well.

To be fair she didn't sound shocked or anything. Maybe just little disappointed.

• Thanks 1

According to some random on twitter (who lives in Oakland) the only reason to part in that particular spot is if you're going to the weed dispensary.

8 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

Sting too? I know he sold the shit out of Vader's stuff. Not as sure about the Crow Sting era. . .

And put over Rick Rude to kick off the hottest streak he ever ended up having, plus when pushed down the card when Hogan first arrived, kept making guys like Big Bubba Rogers, Meng and Lord Steven Regal like huge threats. It could also be that working with Foley in '91-'92 taught him to become much more giving inside the ring, who knows?

• Like 2