DVDVR Message Board

August 2022 Pro-Wrestling Pics and GIFS

Kang

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Ashura Hara.

I was like, "That can't be Ricky Steamboat."  I went to cagematch.net.  Rusher Kimura had over 4,400 matches and never wrestled Ricky Steamboat.  Strange.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DEAN said:

I was like, "That can't be Ricky Steamboat."  I went to cagematch.net.  Rusher Kimura had over 4,400 matches and never wrestled Ricky Steamboat.  Strange.

Sadly my first guess would have been Hector Guerrero with the late 70s bushy ‘stache.

• Like 1

Holy crap on this one. Black Shadow/Josef el Arz vs Georges Cohen/Gass Douhkan in January 76. Shadow and Josef were good at cutting off the ring and having the ref pay attention to one while the other got cheapshots in and then reversed it. They also had natural heat as two minorities as you can imagine in 76 France. they had just won the first fall after about 8 minutes of cutting off the ring with their cheating. At the start of the second, it looks like the babyface (Doukhan here) might have a shot and they immediately get back to it. Then this happens:

w0l4pw.gif

• Like 7

On 8/7/2022 at 1:48 PM, Matt D said:

More Klondyke Bill vs Batman.

This is basically wrestling perfection:

lRPmo7.gif

Or maybe this is?

LZR2kp.gif

I need Danhausen to use that mustache spot against Bobby Fish and the chubby member of bear Country to do this to remsberg 

• Thanks 1