DVDVR Message Board

August 2022 Pro-Wrestling Pics and GIFS

Kang

On 8/4/2022 at 10:20 PM, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

Mandy was off tv two weeks then came back as heel.  

The funny part was commentary put over that Mandy had been disfigured but the only change when she came back was that she “starting dyeing” her hair brown.

Then on the big reveal "her disfigurement" had somehow made her even more gorgeous than before! That was some magical dropkick right there!

14 hours ago, Wee Bey said:

Muhammad Ali throws his Olympic gold medal into a river after being denied service at a restaurant, angry about winning a medal for a company that treats him like a second class citizen.

Wrestling promoters “what if we did that but for a white dude who is mad that he’s not being properly celebrated?”

19 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

9cb3512d3be4e23695085dc9de4bc2bc.jpg

Hey, One Piece!

Edit - If even 3 other people on this board know what that is, I will genuinely be shocked...

Edited by Krone Meltzer
  • Like 5

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
1 hour ago, Krone Meltzer said:

Hey, One Piece!

Edit - If even 3 other people on this board know what that is, I will genuinely be shocked...

One of the largest anime franchises on a board full of nerds like us? Maybe up that to 30 lol

3 hours ago, JLowe said:

Muhammad Ali throws his Olympic gold medal into a river after being denied service at a restaurant, angry about winning a medal for a company that treats him like a second class citizen.

Wrestling promoters “what if we did that but for a white dude who is mad that he’s not being properly celebrated?”

I can think of it being done at least 4 times: the 2 above, dick Slater in mid south, Ron Garvin in Knoxville. Likely others.

3 hours ago, Stefanie the Human said:

One of the largest anime franchises on a board full of nerds like us? Maybe up that to 30 lol

I've never felt more at home. Honestly never would've guessed, but just makes me love this place more.

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
41 minutes ago, Krone Meltzer said:

I've never felt more at home. Honestly never would've guessed, but just makes me love this place more.

Appearances can be as deceiving as interests can be varied!

One Piece is admittedly not my cup of tea (I'm more into slice of life series) but I get why folks like it. Though if one's new to anime I could imagine getting archive panic looking at it. Isn't it over a thousand episodes now? I know the manga hit over a hundred volumes a while back.

1 hour ago, AxB said:

FZguMOkXEAE_Lzu?format=jpg&name=large

Danhausen, greeting a local fan

Do love all the whackamoles laughing at her charging $30,000 or whatever for personal appearances because SHE'S INSANE, NO ONE WILL EVER PAY HER THAT MUCH TO SIGN AUTOGRAPHS WAITWAITWAIT WHY ARE YOU PAYING HER I SAID NO ONE WILL EVER PAY THAT MUCH!!! STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!!

• Haha 3