DVDVR Message Board

August 2022 Pro-Wrestling Pics and GIFS

Kang

4 hours ago, Eivion said:

Sarray has been doing that for years without any serious injuries as far as I'm aware. Mayu Iwatani does the same dropkick. Somehow despite how vicious it is neither of them still do it as horrifyingly as Ayumi Kurihara did.

Does it always hit like that with Sarray landing on her opponents neck while the opponent is hanging upside down / sliding out of the ring? The way Brookside's neck bends right at the apron with a lot of Sarray's weight on top of her looks really bad. 

I have seen seated drop kicks looking really vicious before (some way too up close), but this is the first time I found them to look really dangerous. I am glad and relieved to hear that there is no track record of serious injuries. 

1 minute ago, ReiseReise said:

Does it always hit like that with Sarray landing on her opponents neck while the opponent is hanging upside down / sliding out of the ring?

Not that I can think of. That was probably more bad luck than anything else.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Stefanie the Human said:

That was a staple for Tsukushi Haruka as well. It's a spot that always looks brutal but I've literally never heard of an injury from it no matter who delivers it.

I thought she broke Mandy Rose’s nose with it?

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
4 minutes ago, WholeFnMachine said:

That was a worked injury.

12 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

Reminds me of a bit Stevie richards and blue Meanie did when they performed cpr on the others groin to revive them after a beat down

Wouldn't that get you canceled in 2022?

Edited by odessasteps

21 hours ago, WholeFnMachine said:

Mandy was off tv two weeks then came back as heel.  

The funny part was commentary put over that Mandy had been disfigured but the only change when she came back was that she “starting dyeing” her hair brown.