DVDVR Message Board

August 2022 Pro-Wrestling Pics and GIFS

Kang

• DEAN pinned this topic
On 7/30/2022 at 11:55 AM, The Natural said:

Bringing this back from last month because I have no earthly idea when/where it's from... Wrestlingdata has no record of then ever appearing on a show together. Any ideas?

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Bringing this back from last month because I have no earthly idea when/where it's from... Wrestlingdata has no record of then ever appearing on a show together. Any ideas?

Maybe they met backstage when Bret visited New York for a show, but wasn't on the card? That happened at least once before he finally made it there for good.

1 hour ago, (BP) said:

This Terry Boobyer character must have been Arn Anderson’s attempt at an Andy Kauffman/Tony Clifton alter ego. 

57-E3-CB29-1778-4172-A03-A-94-EF82-F9-BF

I'm pretty sure one of the DVDVR issues had a paragraph about Arn Anderson in the 80s being like the foreman at the plant, some asshole wearing blue blocker shades and a Members Only jacket chewing your ass out, knowing how badly you wanted to knock his teeth in but that you needed the work.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pete said:

I don't. Sorry, bud.

18 hours ago, Pete said:

I think this is from Puerto Rico. Bret mentioned taking a picture with his brother and Bruno in his book. Then he shit all over the Bruno vs Gorilla Monsoon cage match from that night.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2