John Silver/Preston Vance/Evil Uno

Austin Gunn/Colton Gunn/Cole Karter

Tony Nese/Josh Woods/Smart Mark Sterling

Brian Cage/Kaun/Tao Liona

Mark Briscoe/Jay Briscoe/COLT CABANA!

QT Marshall/Aaron Solo/ Nick Comoroto

Adam Cole/Bobby Fish/ Kyle O'Reilly

Bear Bronson/ Bear Boulder/ Leon Ruffin

Keith Lee/Swerve Strickland/ LANCE ARCHER!

Matt Menard/ Angelo Parker/ Daniel Garcia

Eddie Kingston/Ortiz/ HOMICIDE!

STING!/ Darby Allin/ Miro

Dax Harwood/ Cash Wheeler/ KIP SABIAN!

You can also have Danielson/Castagnoli/Moxley as the BCC representative. Liking the inclusion of #FTR going for double gold. Just need an old school partner for them.

2 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Liking the inclusion of #FTR going for double gold. Just need an old school partner for them.

KIP SABIAN!

• Like 1

Guessing Kenny and the Bucks or Cole and ReDRagon are gonna be the first trios champs but really pulling for House of Black in this. Any combination of matches is gonna make for a dope ass tourney though.

Jungle Boy and Anna - adorable couple, terrible promos. I don't know, Jungle Boy's response to "lol your dad died" being "lol you got divorced" felt..... I don't know. AEW has been great about giving us babyfaces worth rooting for but I wish Jungle Boy took a high road here. I mean he's totally not Max Caster when it comes to roasting people but taking away his mouthpiece feels like a weird move for the time being. Match should be great though.

To the surprise of no one Danielson/Garcia ruled.

• Like 4

Wardlow/FTR
Death Triangle
Andrade/Rush/...Jorah Joel?
Nightmare Factory - Lee Johnson/Brock/Dustin
Page/Sky/an ATT guy?
Lethal/Dutt/Satnam
Sydal/Top Flight

Varsity Blondes/?
Private Party/?
Butcher/Blade/?
Chaos Project/?
The Acclaimed/?

I hope they do it as a Lethal Lottery/battle royale type deal. 3 remaining guys in one ring vs 3 remaining in the other. Let it go the whole episode of Rampage. There's been enough tournaments.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, GuerrillaMonsoon said:

Wardlow/FTR
Death Triangle
Andrade/Rush/...Jorah Joel?
Nightmare Factory - Lee Johnson/Brock/Dustin
Page/Sky/an ATT guy?
Lethal/Dutt/Satnam
Sydal/Top Flight

Varsity Blondes/?
Private Party/?
Butcher/Blade/?
Chaos Project/?
The Acclaimed/?

I hope they do it as a Lethal Lottery/battle royale type deal. 3 remaining guys in one ring vs 3 remaining in the other. Let it go the whole episode of Rampage. There's been enough tournaments.

Varsity Blondes/ Frankie Kazarian
Private Party/ Angelico
Butcher/Blade/ Lee Moriarty
Chaos Project/ Anthony Ogogo
The Acclaimed/ FUEGO DEL SOL!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It feels like they're going Adam Page/Bucks, no?  They've set up the Page/Bucks reunion for a while now. It started with Page's win over Kenny where they wouldn't interfere. They said a few times when Cole was beefing with Hangman they were staying out of it. We got the near apology tonight.

I am predicting we get a finale of Page/Bucks vs. Cole/Fish/O'Reilly. Maybe we get some curveballs along the way but that's my initial prediction. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Natural said:

You can also have Danielson/Castagnoli/Moxley as the BCC representative. Liking the inclusion of #FTR going for double gold. Just need an old school partner for them.

Dustin.

23 minutes ago, DEAN said:

KIP SABIAN!

Dustin. You guys! Dustin and FTR. FTR and Dustin! It's a natural pairing.

• Like 6

How many times can we keep saying “that was the best episode of Dynamite ever?” But holy shit, that was the best episode of Dynamite ever. 

MOTHERFUCKIN TRIOS TITLES!!! LET’S GO BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!

Mox vs Rush brought the insane violence, but it turns out it wouldn’t even be the most violent showing tonight.

Too many great promos. JB is a made man. Too bad Christian and Luchasaurus are suckering him in. BTW, Christian got divorced? That sucks.

HOOK!

Boy, WTF has happened to Thunder Rosa? She’s like, not that good anymore. I was honestly ready for the title change.

Holy shit!!!! Long lost Diaz brother Daniel Garcia is a made man! AmDrag is now the worst guy in BCC?!?! 

And @J.T. recap was everything. I’m all reading his post and nodding along with everything and shit like he was in the room with me. 

TONIGHT WE’RE ALL TRIOS CHAMPIONS!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

It feels gold watch-ish, but man, Best Friends should really pull off the upset to be the first champions. Have them beat the Hung Bucks in the finals or something.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Gordlow said:

Dustin.

Dustin. You guys! Dustin and FTR. FTR and Dustin! It's a natural pairing.

Well.  Except for KIP SABIAN!

• Haha 2

Awesome show with so much good stuff throughout. Moxley/Rush was an excellent hot opener to start.  Always love the pop for Danhausen. Solid way to get the title off Hook, but still hate to see the end of Hobbs & Starks, felt like they could've remained a unit a lot longer whether as an active team or just having each others back as singles guys but it was not to be. On the bright side, I hope this means they can't go back on the Luchasaurus turn cause we already had our team breakup here.  Dante/Sammy was fun, glad to see Skye Blue more involved in the mix. Thought Thunder/Miyu was mostly real good again. 

Jungle Boy brought the fire and really killed it on the promo, I felt. Glad to see him continue to come along on the mic to being a genuinely good talker from where he used to be about hating promos. Still supporting Jungle/Luchasaurus remaining together all the way.  Nice win for Swerve and a nice use of Josh Woods for a twist/start of something new for them. 

Bryan/Garcia was fantastic, both guys brought it big time. Believable near falls and still a somewhat surprise outcome. Almost thought they were going to have a ref stoppage after Bryan collapses, shawn/owen style. Great selling coming off the missile dropkick.  In the end it all came down to the Hand of Hager. 

As always, a lot to look forward to. I personally enjoy all the 'themed' shows but it only feels every week at the summer when they have Fyter Fest and Fight for the Fallen back to back (and Blood & Guts). Just now we get Quake by the Lake! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just watching now but I already have thoughts:

- Nobody should be kicking out of Straight Jacket Piledrivers in random TV matches. Just don't hit the move.

- I'm over Jericho as a main eventer. It's "Go Away" heat now.

- What an underwhelming way to introduce the Trios Titles. Ten seconds of "Here they are. Tournament for All Out." There had to be a much, much better way to get people hypes for this. Could have announced the first match (JAS v Dark Order for stealing Anna Jay?) maybe?

• Like 4

More thoughts:

- Love HOOK answering the challenge. Love Starks giving the fist bump and the Babyface promo afterwards.

- Didn't love Hobbs turning right as the Trios Titles are announced. I would have had Team Taz in the first round and Hobbs can turn on Starks after he loses again.

- Dante and Sammy both need an agent to reel their shit in.

Are the JAS getting to nWo 'B' team level of BS for anyone else? They are in every other segment, there's always interference and it just doesn't end.

I thought it was going to be a great lower card rib/comedy thing for Jericho to sink his teeth into but it's just Inner Circle 2.0 and I'm fucking done with it.

FF material now.

• Like 3

Yeah, quite the episode, indeed! But you know what, we need more titles, other than that, excellent!

Rush is on a roll here, Mox made him look like a total killer. Well, I guess Jericho is owed a rematch, so might as well get it out of the way.

Jungle Boy was awesome. I still have a bad feeling about Luchasaurus though. I guess Christian Cage is being such a huge dick, compensating for the alledged tiny one?

Sammy vs Dante was flippy, as expected.

Hook did what I expected him to do, well, so did Danhausen, Hobbs, not so much!

House of Black promo was cool and we may witness the end of Darby Allin in that coffin match.

Garcia with a huge win. This is a very Danielson thing to do. Putting someone over that strong in your first match back is a very selfless thing to do and something one has come to expect from him.

If they truly go balls out on the trios title tourney and make it as good that THIS roster allows them, it should be F'n wild!

• Like 4

Regal on commentary is just so full of joy! He constantly brings a smile to my face while also adding to the action. He really highlights my issues with JR, it's so enjoyable hearing people enjoy the thing you're enjoying. That opener was balls to the wall, smash mouth goodness! Give me more Roooooosh please!

I'm with @Craig H for the trios tournament, Best Friends for the win - those guys are the heart and soul of AEW and I want only good things for Chucky T.

Loved Ricky Starks rocking the Rock gold chain over a polo neck look. Felt like a really big moment for all 3 members of Team Taz tonight, we haven't had too many tag team betrayals in AEW so Hobbs' turn hit hard (if maybe a bit rooooooshed).

Darby has brought it in both his coffin matches so far, so I am stoked for the next one against Brody (love Brody's music choice for the tattoo reveal a few posts ago).

Danielson looking like the American Bastard with the darker trunks and longer lank hair - now there's a match I want soon please! Can't help but feel uneasy with how Bryan uses his concussion issues during matches, but it was a massive statement to put Garcia over so strong, my jaw hit the floor when the bell rang.

great stuff tonight, so much to be excited about, not least the trios tournament - I can't be alone in wanting Cutler to find his own trios partners to shock the Bucks???

Edited by Fighting a man with a perm
Typos
  • Like 5

You know, as much as I really like Adam Cole, Kenny, ReDRagon, and others, it’s almost nice that they weren’t on the show. This felt like like year 1 or year 2 of AEW. 

• Like 5

In a good and proper world, Chuck / Trent / Orange would be your inaugural Trios champs.  They have been AEW since Day One.

If I am being honest with myself, House of Black will totally fucking murder their way to the top of the podium.

Dark Order would have been shoe-ins for those belts a year ago.  Now, not so much with Alan Angels and Stu Grayson released and Anna Jay now Anna JAS.  The Dark Order we knew is slowly fading away.

Now that Hook is the FTW champ, I would like to see regular defenses.  Hook's win felt like a big moment.  It is time to roll with the momentum.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 2