DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 7/27/2022

The Natural

No time to think this week, but on paper, this is one of my favorite Dynamites ever.

Rush is such a perfect Moxley opponent. Garcia is my favorite young lion in the company and I'm excited to see him against Danielson. Starks is absolutely going to make the most of the Danhausen match. Dante vs Sammy is going to be the best sort of spotfest. I don't necessarily want to see Swerve, but him vs Nese/Sterling is about the best possible use of him. The first match between Miyu and Rosa had good stuff so this should be even better than that with a crowd that can react.

Perfect. Best. Most.

It's a good looking show.

• Like 7

In a good and proper world, Danhausen will beat Ricky Starks for the FTW title and then Hook will come out to celebrate the win, turn heel, choke Danhausen into unconsciousness, and then beat Danhausen next Wednesday for the FTW title.

I want Rooosh to win but he will probably die.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

They should have Rush/Moxley end in a no contest with the two just beating the shit out of each other. This deserves to be more than just a one and done.

They should have Andrade and Rush add Dragon Lee and feud with the Blackpool Combat Club for the ROH belts.  OH YEAH!

• Like 5

Penta is getting involved with the Moxley/Roosh match. I just hope they do a Rush/Parka style brawl until we get to that point.

I'm interested to see if Rosa and Miyu cut the stuff that didn't work out (overly elaborate mat exchanges early on, some of the more sophisticated stuff late on) and keep/expand on the good stuff. 

Highest of hopes for Danielson and Garcia.

• Like 2

Andrade and Rush should gather a few guys into the stable and go for all the ROH belts so we get Rush/Andrade and Rush/Dragon Lee vs FTR!  OH FUCK YEAH!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

No time to think this week, but on paper, this is one of my favorite Dynamites ever.

Rush is such a perfect Moxley opponent. Garcia is my favorite young lion in the company and I'm excited to see him against Danielson. Starks is absolutely going to make the most of the Danhausen match. Dante vs Sammy is going to be the best sort of spotfest. I don't necessarily want to see Swerve, but him vs Nese/Sterling is about the best possible use of him. The first match between Miyu and Rosa had good stuff so this should be even better than that with a crowd that can react.

Perfect. Best. Most.

It's a good looking show.

Totally agree. After the last few weeks with like Blood and Guts and the barbwire match and all that stuff, it's nice to have a card that just looks like a bunch of awesome straight up matches.

• Like 4

Really liked Sammy Guevara vs Dante Martin. But to be honest … I liked Skye Blue even more. She looked smokin’ hot (at least in my opinion she did)!

(EDIT: Didn’t know about the rule of posting during live shows. Sorry y’all!)

Edited by onelegbrynn
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, onelegbrynn said:

Really liked Sammy Guevara vs Dante Martin. But to be honest … I liked Skye Blue even more. She looked smokin’ hot (at least in my opinion she did)!

R.1743fe41328f1cc9ea12cf7d802b37e0?rik=8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10