DVDVR Message Board

Vince McMahon Retires

1 hour ago, sevendaughters said:

I reckon this could be the slow roll to no wrestling on television at all. All wells poisoned, back to the carnival with you.

There's a small, but hardcore audience that is guaranteed to be a boon to anyone's streaming service retention numbers. It'll survive, but it will never capture the attention of a mainstream audience again.

Or at least not until some sea change in how we consume content that I cannot possibly foresee.

I'll be the first to say I was wrong. I did not believe it could happen. And there's still a part of me that is skeptical. Not that there's some conspiracy theory where he is running things in secret. But that this will be the way they handled Hogan. He went away until the temperature went down, then boom he was back around in a pirate hat. Could Vince's vision be to retire for a year or two, and come back down the line again? I hope not.

I am legitimately fearful for what's about to come out. You know it's going to be unforgivable. If even half of what's been rumored to have happened to Ashley Massaro is true, that piece of shit Vince can rot in hell for all I care. That is some heinous shit.

I so so so hope Dunn & Prichard are gone soon. WWE needs a creative reset. When Vince Jr took over for Vince Sr shit changed soooo muchhh. We need that much of a revolution to the way WWE is presented again. Fresh. New. Exciting. Different. That's what I'm hopeful for. Only time will tell I guess.

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Sheets better hope that there was some truth to the Lesnar deal...   they are gettn trashed now.

Or what? Better hope they don't continue reading the internet like they do regardless?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2