DVDVR Message Board

Vince McMahon Retires

8 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

God, imagine him trying to come back to the UFC at 45. Ngannou would blast his head all the way to Saturn.

To be fair, based on Brock's lack of standup success against Cain and Overeem and Francis's improved wrestling defense, it would have happened at 35.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Matt D said:

He’s created such a corporate engine with such stilted and precise norms over the last twenty years that it’s all structure and no agency now. It runs itself. Press the button and go. An AI could do it.

Seriously.  Somebody let me know if/when creative and production is completely rid of the Vince/Dunn stink.  I’ll be watching AEW, PWG, and old stuff until then.  Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

So who inducts Vince to the HOF next year?

Taker

Edit - Actually, maybe Jerry McDevitt is the better choice

Edited by Krone Meltzer
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I eagerly await TK signing Brock since that is like the one thing that would infuriate everyone

Brock in AEW would be awesome. it will never happen.

Brock > Adam Cole and ReDRagon. and Tony Nese. and Jake Hager. and a slew of other ex-WWE guys.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I eagerly await TK signing Brock since that is like the one thing that would infuriate everyone

Dude has had two of the best matches of the past 10 years against Danielson and Styles. I'm for it. He could beat the absolute dog piss outta Darby all day every week.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Him stack pinning Mox and Punk like Roman did last year would give Meltzer a lethal stroke 

lol i can't wait 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

I wonder how much more bad shit is coming.  Paul London just told a story of how Dunn was pressuring Ashley Massaro to ride Vince’s private jet.  

The more you hear about Ashley Massaro stories in the WWE, the more you can sort of see why she unfortunately turned out the way she did.   What a disgusting time she had to deal with if even half of it is true

• Like 2
  • Sad 4