DVDVR Message Board

Vince McMahon Retires

1 minute ago, onelegbrynn said:

Like Vince or not … this is absolutely huge news. Does this mean he gives up creative too? And do his cronies (Prichard, Kevin Dunn, etc.) go too?

Stephanie can't wait to fire Kevin Dunn. Maybe she'll hire someone who doesn't think more camera cuts = art on par with French New Wave.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Lawl.

Tony Khan is a cornball. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

Stephanie can't wait to fire Kevin Dunn. Maybe she'll hire someone who doesn't think more camera cuts = art on par with French New Wave.

Tony Khan is a cornball. 

I don't watch WWE, mainly because I don't feel like I need to. Stories don't really go anywhere, so why bother watching week to week.

For a while, I would at least check out the pimped matches after the fact, but Dunn's production ruined even that for me.

I might go back to watching the best stuff if they get rid of Dunn and actually make a change to their production style.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, onelegbrynn said:

Like Vince or not … this is absolutely huge news. Does this mean he gives up creative too? And do his cronies (Prichard, Kevin Dunn, etc.) go too?

Retired means he's done.  With everything.  No way corporate would let him stay on with anything other than an emeritus title with zero say over anything.  

Board would probably work out something with his stock control over the company -- I'm sure Stephanie & Hunter (and Shane) basically control everything now.  But day to day stuff, he'd have to let all of that go.   

And yes, that means Kevin Dunn, Pritchard, and Johnny Ace, can and should be packing their shit.  

Just now, odessasteps said:

TK needs to more worry about the Fulham ticket prices and less about trolling. ?

And sign some PL-level defenders, like damn. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

10 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

This probably means no more Kevin Dunn

God, we can only hope.  He sucked at his job, and people who suck at their jobs should be replaced.