DVDVR Message Board

Vince McMahon Retires

27 minutes ago, Matt D said:

Brody’s biggest sin isn’t even his fault: it’s that he has a cult of personality in-ring from people who have either never seen him wrestle or haven’t seen him wrestle in 30 years.

Fair enough. I know that he had this legend for me until I actually saw him wrestle.

Re: Vince retiring because he's in the process of being exposed for the piece of shit that he is:

good-donald.gif

• Like 2

Over/under on WWE selling to some corporate conglomerate that needs a product to retain/drive streaming subs is now at 2.5 years from today. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

Over/under on WWE selling to some corporate conglomerate that needs a product to retain/drive streaming subs is now at 2.5 years from today. 

Plot twist: WarnerMedia buys WWE and Ted Turner gets the last laugh on his death bed in hospice care.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Ultimo Necro said:

Come on Conrad, talk him into a podcast, the blue chew ads alone would be something else.

The best still is Eric Bischoff having a podcast about his Smackdown run like 3 weeks after he got fired. It's like VH1 doing the I Love the 2000s in 2008.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

It will be next year before the deal expires. Makes no sense for nbc universal to spend billions to rent it when they can buy for a few billion more. 

Just now, onelegbrynn said:

Like Vince or not … this is absolutely huge news. Does this mean he gives up creative too? And do his cronies (Prichard, Kevin Dunn, etc.) go too?

Like I said. They don't go immediately probably, but they fall one by one eventually. It's one of the final bunker scenes in Downfall essentially.

• Like 2