DVDVR Message Board

DYNAMITE- 7/20/2022!

DEAN

On 7/22/2022 at 3:24 PM, Technico Support said:

If it's hurt, he'd better rest it.  I've heard you need to take time with a wounded hand.

If you put on a cast, I'm sure you could work through it, but I'd imagine you'd be wearing that cast for a bit longer in that case. And there's a chance of re-aggravating the injury every time out and that could lead to a sort of vicious cycle, but the odds of that happening are rather slim, right?

On 7/24/2022 at 5:06 AM, Peck said:

Paintedbynumbers, is that you??  ?

I figured this out since, Pedro informed the Network Conversation thread about the next classic drop and besides maybe Rippa, nobody else ever did that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shartnado said:

I figured something similar. I counted that Chris is now up 3 to 2 overall in this feud with both guys also having indirect victories over each other due to their teams winning. But considering the violence level in pervious gimmick matches, wouldn't a conventional cage match seem a bit tame in comparison (only from hype/ promotion POV, since I'm sure they would make it work match-wise)?

Britt Baker v. Thunder Rosa started in a lights out match and ended in a cage match. Plus the Bucks dropped the titles in a cage match to prevent interference so we have precedent 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zendragon said:

Britt Baker v. Thunder Rosa started in a lights out match and ended in a cage match. Plus the Bucks dropped the titles in a cage match to prevent interference so we have precedent 

Isn't the first Jericho/Kingston match the only one that didn't have interference? And Eddie won that one clean. So, even though Jericho has beaten him, its been dirty every time. Cage match makes sense.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Log said:

Isn't the first Jericho/Kingston match the only one that didn't have interference? And Eddie won that one clean. So, even though Jericho has beaten him, its been dirty every time. Cage match makes sense.

Yes, AEW Revolution 2022 on my Birthday.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Technico Support said:
18 hours ago, Shartnado said:

I figured this out since, Pedro informed the Network Conversation thread about the next classic drop and besides maybe Rippa, nobody else ever did that.

you do realize there's a girl on twitter that posts the content days before it's released right? Anybody can find it. Thought I was doing you guys a solid. Guess not. 

18 hours ago, Shartnado said:

Miss Peacockery (@MissPeacockery) / Twitter

This is the girl, check her tweet and when I posted.  Don't quit your day job Shart. Now you guys can update it yourselves.  Try to help people and get accused of shit. This is why so many people like myself lurk on here without posting. Some of you have an elitist attitude like your shit doesn't stink. I live in Cleveland I go to AIW, I've been to NY, MD, and Pittsburgh/Philly for shows. Now suddenly you think I'm someone else? 

• Like 1

Someone gets staked, and shortly thereafter someone new shows up, who seems to know a lot of the same things and people as the banned person did. After years of banned people doing an immediate Midnight Rider. It’s a natural assumption innit?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AxB said:

Someone gets staked, and shortly thereafter someone new shows up, who seems to know a lot of the same things and people as the banned person did. After years of banned people doing an immediate Midnight Rider. It’s a natural assumption innit?

You know what happens when people assume.  I know a ton of people on the East Coast. I've been to a ton of MCW shows, AIW, GCW for years. I've met a ton of talent, I worked as a bouncer at a club in Cleveland, Miz and Ziggler would come in quite a bit, same with EC3.  Did your guy know them too? There's a small niche of guys and girls who enjoy indy wrestling. East coast happens to be a big hub for indy wrestling. 

7 minutes ago, porksweats said:

For what it's worth, I lurked without an account here for years before I decided I wanted to join in the fray.

Oh word. Still seems like the same dude, plus "thou doth protest too much" etc. Plus if somebody considers this place to be a bunch of snobby elitists, why join? ??

Personally I think DVDVR is one of the most friendly and level-headed group of weirdos I've ever seen online...

Edited by christopher.annino
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, christopher.annino said:

Oh word. Still seems like the same dude, plus "thou doth protest too much" etc. Plus if somebody considers this place to be a bunch of snobby elitists, why join? ??

Personally I think DVDVR is one of the most friendly and level-headed group of weirdos I've ever seen online...

With the exception of Gorman you have assumed I am someone I'm not. You've gone out of your way to act like dicks. "Ever meet Brit Baker"   The toxic attitude people talk about when they mention wrestling fans, look in the mirror.  "seems like the same dude"  What? From the few posts I've made and because I live on the East coast and have friends? News fucking flash most people who go to multiple shows get to know the talent on the shows. The fact I feel the need to defend myself to you speaks volumes.

Have the mods run an IP test if they need be.  I feel like Ezekial trying to prove I am not Elias.  Or Sting trying to prove he didn't attack Lex. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LOL,  every time I hear "freak accident" I think of Brutus and the Parasailer,which causes me to remember Sid beating the hell out of him in the Barber shop. 

I can't be the only one right?

• Like 1