Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL PRESEASON


Dolfan in NYC
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 8/19/2022 at 5:20 PM, dogwelder said:

So, if Brady is missing time to be on the Masked Singer as some people are speculating, does that automatically make him the third most hated contestant ever?

He has officially denied being on Masked Singer now.  However, he has confirmed that he would rather be horrifically and brutally killed than spend any time with his family: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

For what it's worth, it sounds like a bunch of Dolphins got a "stomach bug" (a/k/a food poisoning) yesterday.  The Eagles are going to practice on their own and the game on Saturday should be played as normal. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

 

For what it's worth, it sounds like a bunch of Dolphins got a "stomach bug" (a/k/a food poisoning) yesterday.  The Eagles are going to practice on their own and the game on Saturday should be played as normal. 

Yesterday also sounded like a really god day for the Dolphins and not great one for the Eagles. Not sure if that's an indication of anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Well Aaron Donald is going away for a while:

Eh.... the NFL tends to look the other way during preseason nonsense

And both guys are already downplaying it.

Worst he is getting is a fine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

I know others have said it, but joint practices are dumb as shit, there is no reason for them whatsoever

What are you talking about?  That shit is AWESOME.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

I know others have said it, but joint practices are dumb as shit, there is no reason for them whatsoever

fomenting this kind of drama and hostility (and clicks/impressions) IS the reason.

joint practices are to the NFL what public weigh ins are to boxing/mma and contract signings are to wrestling

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

fomenting this kind of drama and hostility (and clicks/impressions) IS the reason.

joint practices are to the NFL what public weigh ins are to boxing/mma and contract signings are to wrestling

The Bengals should get some girl scouts to present Aaron Donald with a cake.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

fomenting this kind of drama and hostility (and clicks/impressions) IS the reason.

joint practices are to the NFL what public weigh ins are to boxing/mma and contract signings are to wrestling

Apparently coaches prefer them to Pre-Season games since both sides can work on specific things. The mistake was allowing the two Super Bowl teams to have a joint practice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

I know others have said it, but joint practices are dumb as shit, there is no reason for them whatsoever

Eh.  They have their moments:

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even if Baker Mayfield hadn't been named starter, he would be now because Sam Darnold got carted off with a high ankle sprain

The only other healthy QB on the Panthers roster is PJ Walker

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...