DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL PRESEASON

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Even if Baker Mayfield hadn't been named starter, he would be now because Sam Darnold got carted off with a high ankle sprain

The only other healthy QB on the Panthers roster is PJ Walker

Houston Roughnecks Legend PJ Walker

• Like 1

Yeah I think this will be the end of the mascot vs youth football halftime games during the pre-season.  The other highlight today or this weekend came from a Falcons vs Jaguars game where the Braves mascot basically went all Walter Payton on some little kids

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Sounds like neither was hurt seriously.

Trubisky looked aiiiight. I know it's the Lions, but still. 

A large chunk of all positive numbers in Trubisky's career comes from looking good against the Lions.

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Robinson posted on Instagram that his surgery went well.

Apparently some of his teammates believe he is getting released from the hospital today

I read that sentence way too slowly in my head, probably due to it being Monday, and had time to think THEY ARE WHAT before I read "from the hospital today"

Just now, Kevin Wilson said:

I read that sentence way too slowly in my head, probably due to it being Monday, and had time to think THEY ARE WHAT before I read "from the hospital today"

I thought the same thing.  I was like, "Man, the Commies SUCK."

On 8/27/2022 at 9:13 PM, hammerva said:

Yeah I think this will be the end of the mascot vs youth football halftime games during the pre-season.  The other highlight today or this weekend came from a Falcons vs Jaguars game where the Braves mascot basically went all Walter Payton on some little kids

Blooper is the one who ruined the chances of Cleveland's "Mustard" hot dog to finally win a hot dog race, causing poor Mustard to be sent to the minors for a week.

21 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

It appears that Ernie Zampese has passed away at the age of 86

Oh man, I wonder if he or Fred Biletnikoff had the most times caught on camera smoking during a game.

23 hours ago, Infinit said:

Sounds like neither was hurt seriously.

Trubisky looked aiiiight. I know it's the Lions, but still. 

He made some terrific throws.