DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL PRESEASON

Dolfan in NYC

12 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

So.... he's gone by, like week 6?  

Kingsbury seems like the manager who gets hired because he aced the interview,  but nobody he actually works with respects him. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

So.... he's gone by, like week 6?  

This is so stupid. Why on earth would you tell the world you wanted to embarrass your quarterback and "put him in his place". One thing to do it, whole 'nother thing to talk about it. 

As a Browns fan,  I feel like i can say this from a position of authority.   The Cardinals are the Cardinals because they can't help themselves from behaving like the fucking Cardinals. If you've been consistently terrible for the history of your franchise,  maybe just maybe you should try to look in the mirror just once before you do something ridiculous. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, supremebve said:

As a Browns fan,  I feel like i can say this from a position of authority.   The Cardinals are the Cardinals because they can't help themselves from behaving like the fucking Cardinals. If you've been consistently terrible for the history of your franchise,  maybe just maybe you should try to look in the mirror just once before you do something ridiculous. 

As a Lions fan, I feel attacked. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tabe said:

As a Lions fan, I feel attacked. 

Don't give up hope, friends. That was me as a Bills fan for over straight 20 years, just a continuous cycle of bad decisions and suck. All it took was a new owner, new GM, new coach, and getting lucky with finally drafting a great QB. Once y'all do those things, everything will look up.

I started a new job a few months ago and during Happy Hour last week, football came up. Everyone was saying their favorite team and everyone had just terrible teams they rooted for (Commanders, Browns, etc). They asked if anyone had a good team they liked and I raised my hand, one guy said "please not the Bucs." I said no, the Bills. Everyone just nodded their heads, one guy said "that's fine, you've waited a long time" ?  No one hates the Bills haha people feel too sorry for them.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Don't give up hope, friends. That was me as a Bills fan for over straight 20 years, just a continuous cycle of bad decisions and suck. All it took was a new owner, new GM, new coach, and getting lucky with finally drafting a great QB. Once y'all do those things, everything will look up.

I started a new job a few months ago and during Happy Hour last week, football came up. Everyone was saying their favorite team and everyone had just terrible teams they rooted for (Commanders, Browns, etc). They asked if anyone had a good team they liked and I raised my hand, one guy said "please not the Bucs." I said no, the Bills. Everyone just nodded their heads, one guy said "that's fine, you've waited a long time" ?  No one hates the Bills haha people feel too sorry for them.

I've hated the Bills since the Flutie/Rob Johnson debacle.  FUCK YOU, BILLS!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

I've hated the Bills since the Flutie/Rob Johnson debacle.  FUCK YOU, BILLS!

As a Hurricanes fan as well, I humbly retort:  

Fuck Doug Flutie.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

As a Hurricanes fan as well, I humbly retort:  

Fuck Doug Flutie.  

Fuck the Miami Hurricanes!  YELLOW JACKETS FOREVER!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I can hear all the joints that are creaking in this thread 

I STILL HATE RON McDOLE FOR WHAT HE TRIED TO DO TO ROGER STAUBACH!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

I STILL HATE RON McDOLE FOR WHAT HE TRIED TO DO TO ROGER STAUBACH!

And I want John Riggins to die horrifically for making me cry in that Super Bowl. ?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

which reminds me that, to reference our recent Old Uniform Discussion, even though with the wisdom of time and age I can see they are clearly just an "As Close A Facsimile Of UGA As We Can Legally Get Away With" I do like the old Red & Silver iteration of the Atlanta Falcons uniform

Just now, Brian Fowler said:

As long as we are talking about hating old quarterbacks for something they did in college... Fuck Kordell Stewart

SLASH!

• Haha 2