DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 7/18 - 7/24/2022

Dolfan in NYC

Shinsuke Nakamura takes on Ludwig Kaiser again!  WWE hasn't started booking differently yet.  The AI is still booking to keep the rubes from getting too riled up, it appears.  Kaiser goes on offense early and he looks good.  Nakamura can't get a kick in without the camera cutting away, so Bucky is still controlling the production values.  I guess it will be a gradual transition to the NEW wrestling algorithm being put in place.  This match is good.  GUNTHER CHEATS!  KAISER WINS!  GUNTHER turns kinda heel on his heel associate.  Is Kaiser going to turn babyface?  I guess Kaiser is more of a Renfeld than a person with a spine, so I guess this is just to show how heartless GUNTHER is.  I guess they'll gauge how much sympathy Kaiser is garnering before they figure out which way they are going.  Hey!  Kaiser turning on GUNTHER would be a good way to get the belt off him and have him retain his heat.  WWE is all about the random turn, so it wouldn't be out of the question.  The reasons I watch Smackdown is 40% to see Shanky dance.  It's War Machine!  Not much of a match, as the Viking Raiders throw Jinder Mahal into the New Day to get a count out after two minutes.  Shanky did not dance.  THIS SMACKDOWN IS 40% USELESS TO ME!  Hey!  It's Sonya DeVille! She is the secret Wrestling Machine of the WWE.  Raquel Rodriguez is good.  NICE Shining Wizard by Sonya!  Rodriguez has a fun power offense.  DeVille lays in the kicks while Rodrigue fucking CRUSHES DeVille with an AWESOME Modified Doctor Bomb!  That was good but waaaay short.  Is Lacey Evens not going to wrestle again?  I hope not.  RAMPAGE is starting soon.  THEY ARE IDIOTS!  THEY ARE IN BOSTON!  YEAH! FUCK THESE PEOPLE!  TOM BRADY WAS RIGHT!  THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING!  SHE WAKES UP! WORKS! AND WINS!  THEY ARE NASTY SAD EXCUSES!  And she hits Alieyah with a punch!  So she sort of wrestled.  Lacey Evans is better than MJF and Christian Cage.  It's the Usos and Theory versus the Street Profits and Madcap Moss.  Moss becomes a face in peril.  Angelo Dawkins makes the hot tag!  Dawkins will be a great addition to the Blackpool Combat Club!  Montez Ford bump like a COMPLETE PSYCHO for the Usos.  Madcap Moss gets the second bigger HOT TAG and he is TRULY a house a-fire!  This match is fun.  OH NO!  THEORY TURNS ON THE USOS!  The USOS BEAT ON THEORY!  MONTEZ FORD hits a SWEET TOPE CON HILO!  Theory and Madcap are back in the ring for some reason.  Theory hits a GREAT EVEREST MUSCLE BUSTER!  Theory gets disqualified for using the briefcase!  Hey, Brock Lesnar didn't let us all down after all!  F-5!  He beats on him with the briefcase and then F-5s Theory on the briefcase!  That was a lot of stuff!  

• Like 3

Sonya/Raquel was pretty good while it lasted.

The Liv/Ronda segment was decent. Hopefully Liv wins and Ronda turns heel at Summerslam.

SP/Madcap vs. Usos/Theory was solid. Feels safe to say Brock doesn't really give a shit about  Vince retiring as long as his check clears.