DVDVR Message Board

INDY WRESTLING THREAD~

RIPPA

Have to say this feels like one of the coldest WM weekends in a long time.  Except for 2020 which was obvious.    We are a month away away and there isn't that much known about the outside except maybe the Wrestlecon Supershow.   Even the GCW Collective shows are kind of vague who is in it.   We do have the main event for the Ring of Honor show.    Also the number of indies have thankfully been cut down.   Hell I don't even think that IWTV is doing anything this year which kind of sucks.     Maybe indies have finally realized how much of a loss running these shows are

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

Have to say this feels like one of the coldest WM weekends in a long time.  Except for 2020 which was obvious.    We are a month away away and there isn't that much known about the outside except maybe the Wrestlecon Supershow.   Even the GCW Collective shows are kind of vague who is in it.   We do have the main event for the Ring of Honor show.    Also the number of indies have thankfully been cut down.   Hell I don't even think that IWTV is doing anything this year which kind of sucks.     Maybe indies have finally realized how much of a loss running these shows are

It's a very cold feeling weekend.  I decided not to try and fight tide and try to run.  I think the established TX promotions that have run in the area may do well as much of their talent is local so have little trans costs, and any names they use will be a multi-way split.  New Texas has some potentially interesting stuff

1 hour ago, christopher.annino said:

First participant announced for the next Bloodsport...

BIFF BUSICK

☝☝☝

Such a great, obvious choice, but I never even knew how much I wanted to see him there.

Another person I'd like to see in Bloodsport is Malakai Black.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Log said:

Such a great, obvious choice, but I never even knew how much I wanted to see him there.

Another person I'd like to see in Bloodsport is Malakai Black.

With his background and training, Black would absolutely tear it up!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

NSFW as Jay says "Fuck" a lot even for him

I'll say it again: Jay Briscoe is the best possible version of Roman Reigns. 

Don't know if he can pull it off today without the F-bombs, but his energy is so right for Acknowledge Me. And he can still keep it up with his bro joshing him for going viral getting knocked on his ass for that table incident. 

Lucky Charms...Mark is CRAZY.