DVDVR Message Board

INDY WRESTLING THREAD~

RIPPA

On 11/3/2022 at 9:38 AM, Marty Sugar said:

That's a very long-winded way to write "Due to circumstances beyond our control..." and leave it at that. ?‍♂️

Probably should have been "... almost everyone I booked for it was  manipulated and gaslit." Because why else would you work a IWAMS show in 2022?

2 minutes ago, kafkonia said:

Probably should have been "... almost everyone I booked for it was  manipulated and gaslit." Because why else would you work a IWAMS show in 2022?

Because despite all of our advances in technology there's still no more efficient way to contract drug-resistant hepatitis C?

Tonight's ThrowDown features the reigning Big West Internet Champion, Rick Jules, having an extremely shitty night before he went on to win the strap. It also features me, Joe Funk, referee Mason Xross, and has a cameo from The Canadian Goose. Enjoy!

Edited by Marty Sugar

2 hours ago, Concrete said:

Hope the little Vikingo North American jaunt can give us him versus a real beefcake. Give me Vikingo versus Josh Bishop, Ace Romero, or Krule (I've talked myself into this being a low-key dream match)

Vikingo vs 1 Called Manders or Big Beef would be a must watch

• Like 1

Watched the Masha Slamovich versus Kenzie Paige Coffin Match from New South on Pro Wrestling TV on Roku and that was fucking great!  Kenzie Paige is the secret great brawler of the Indies!  Masha is Masha so she brought the total ass stomp.  The finish was hilariously indie. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The new iteration of Honor Club is much better than the prior version. Great way to spend $9.99 as I assume the stuff missing (2007 entirely) will be added in time.  Great seeing shows I attended as a young man, and hearing my pal @gorman on the call!

• Like 2

Ridiculous, especially if they informed the promotions of this only after they already booked him.

As good as he is, I hope PWG gets a replacement for him for BOLA. What's the point of having him there, when you can't show the matches?