DVDVR Message Board

INDY WRESTLING THREAD~

RIPPA

A highly-anticipated match between The Briscoes and the Lucha Brothers that was set for next month's Warrior Wrestling 25 has been disassembled following an intervention from AEW and ROH.

The promotion announced late-Tuesday night that "after consultation from our friends at ROH and AEW, we have agreed to alter our card for Warrior Wrestling 25."

It was to be the first time ever the two teams had squared off. It came close to happening in March at a House of Glory show, but due to Rey Fenix's injury at the time, Arez subbed in for him.

Both teams will remain on the October 2nd show in Chicago, Illinois. Penta El Zero Miedo & Fenix will now take on Brian Cage & Gringo Loco while Jay & Mark Briscoe will face The Rascalz (Myron Reed & Zachary Wentz).

As a make-good, Warrior Wrestling announced that AEW is "sending" Eddie Kingston to compete on the show against Calvin Tankmain in addition to appearing at their pre-show meet & greet.

It probably is over in the AEW folder but since this is an indy show...

• Like 1

I tried finding a gotchya in the EC3 quote like “due to reasons out of our control.” He doesn’t say that, but he spins it to make it sound like CYN is responsible for Braun and Kross getting resigned, which is just as funny. 

On 8/31/2022 at 9:44 AM, Marty Sugar said:

After what will be 665 days on hiatus, Big West Wrestling will return on September 9. I can't wait.

NOTE: There is one photo-glitch; it's been a long time since I did any video editing and I'm a little rusty. Thanks for watching.

Haven't been a regular on here for a while so I forgot to keep y'all updated...

The one below premieres on YouTube this Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 8:30pm, PST...finally with new matches after all this time! ❤️

• Like 2

Thursday Night ThrowDown 4.03 premieres on 9/22 at 5:15pm, PST.

Featuring KB6 vs. The Canadian Goose from 9/9 in Kelowna, BC; plus words from The Goose, a look at the debuting "Big Rig" Jimmy Mitchell and an Easter Egg of sorts from Lance Skullz...

Edited by Marty Sugar

Tonight at 8:30pm, PST, it's TalkDown 4.04, featuring Joe Funk! He talks about his upcoming matches with Rick Jules and Matt Bronson, plus we look back at a 2018 match Funk had with Sean Gaston! We also hear from MAD DOG Marty Sugar, who is looking ahead to many Big West Internet Title challenges...and he throws down a few of his own!

Edited by Marty Sugar

TalkDown 4.05 focuses on The Nolerbear, the first wrestler from the Inuvik, Northwest Territories-based Totally Arctic Wrestling (the most northern promotion in the world), to wrestle outside his home territory. Plus "Mad Dog" Marty Sugar and Lance Skullz have words about The Nolerbear, too...

• Like 1

Tonight at 8:30pm, Pacific, it's TalkDown 4.06 (Deep Heat), where The Canadian Goose has some harsh words for yours truly...and I respond! Plus we hear from Matt Bronson and Shreddz, and see the 9/9 match between Evan Ashford and Johnny Rostyn.

Edited by Marty Sugar