DVDVR Message Board

INDY WRESTLING THREAD~

RIPPA

2 minutes ago, SturmCRF said:

They definitely have been in the past as I remember watching some of the 2019 shows, I was just concerned as the GCW stuff is already available to order, and theirs isn't. If Timothy Thatcher and Ishii cave each others' ribs in and only Texans get to see it, did it truly even happen? A day's delay I can deal with, it'll be a perfect palate cleanser after enduring Wrestlemania itself, as long as it doesn't fall outside that weekend.

It's been so long I can't remember if they upload the shows same night or when they get back from Mania.  I'm almost positive they upload them the same night they happen or on a 24 hr delay.  Sometimes they even have 2 different feeds.  It wouldn't be on Fite or IWTV though it would be on Highspots. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DEAN said:

Hey! This looks good.

FNaOF_fXEAc_O4l?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm really hoping to do the show since the Celebfest show is the same day.  Just need to find a way to convince my wife and friends to go schedules permitting.  But there's also Speedball Mike Bailey vs Chris Bey which sounds like tons of fun.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 5:45 AM, SturmCRF said:

Just saw this, and Busick vs Suzuki, while desperately trying to find any information on whether the Wrestlecon shows will be streamable. They're not up on Fite yet, and the official website is full of minutiae about different tiers of photo opportunity, but nothing I can find about watching shows from my couch on the four day Mania weekend I've booked off work. They'll be on Fite, right?

Fite officially confirmed it today

https://www.fite.tv/article/fite-fest-is-your-go-to-for-wrestlemania-week/

• Thanks 1

DEFY was tremendous tonight. Eddie Kingston vs Big Damo and Christopher Daniels vs Wheeler Yuta. I've yet to attend a show of theirs I haven't enjoyed. Daniels in particular was tremendous with his Zbyszko-esque staling riling the crowd up. 

• Like 3

I am still 50/50 on Control Your Narrative being a huge troll

• EC3 announced the rules and regulations for his Control Your Narrative promotion:
    • 1st rule: You are in control.
    • 2nd rule: YOU ARE IN CONTROL!
    • 3rd rule: Fights end when you tap out, get knocked out, can’t stand, or quit. Sanctioned ‘matches’ can end via pin fall.
    • 4th rule: Standard ‘professional wrestling’ rules apply for sanctioned ‘matches.’ Chaos ensues in the PROJECT PIT.
    • 5th rule: No #Superkicks. No #TopeSuicidas. No #CanadianDestroyers.
    • 6th rule: The fight isn’t with your opponent. It is with yourself.
    • 7th rule: Fights will go on as long as they have too. Sanctioned ‘matches’ HIT THEIR TIMES.
    • 8th rule: If you want to #ControlYourNarrative, you have to fight.

DEADLOCK is running Hiroyo Matsumoto versus Rosemary on 4/16 ?

EDIT: Joey Janela has booked Allie Katch versus Mickie James for part one of his Spring Break shows.

Edited by Casey
  • Thanks 1

What shows are people planning on watching (or attending, even!) next weekend? My eyes always get a bit big for my wrestling stomach around this time of year, but going to aim to see Bloodsport, at least one of the Spring Breaks, and the Mark Hitchman WrestleCon show. May have time for one or two more, my girlfriend is keen on the GCW AAA show due to her inexplicable love of Psycho Clown (well, it is explicable, his music is incredible.)