DVDVR Message Board

INDY WRESTLING THREAD~

RIPPA

2 hours ago, J.T. said:

Denny's & Waffle House are the only places in America where a man can order a decent TBone Steak & Chedder Scrambled Eggs breakfast and not have to break the bank.

No - you just break the toilet instead

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 1/7/2022 at 12:47 AM, RIPPA said:

Here are the actual photos

I don't want to see the actual match but I definitely appreciate the effort

They seem legit to me! Unless Matt can provide the originals with him on them instead of Joey, I'm inclined to believe Janela!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Ricky Morton has been announced for this year's Super 8

He was supposed to be in last year's but due to travel being cancelled he got replaced by Crowbar

This might get me to an Indy show, work permitting. 

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Show is somewhere in Jersey - I have to look up the location again

Yeah, i just saw that. I was hoping it was going to be at the Boys and Girls Club at Route 40 in Bear, located less than a mile from where I am eating right now. 

im not sure about a 2+ hour trip to Jersey. 

I like it that the Terminus directives seem to dissuade garbage spots and keep workers safe, while also setting up the fans to be outraged by cheating shenanigans that win matches and go undetected.

Poster.webp

Allegedly, Megan Bayne will challenge MCW Women's Champion, Rae Lyn, on this card. 

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, J.T. said:

I like it that the Terminus directives seem to dissuade garbage spots and keep workers safe, while also setting up the fans to be outraged by cheating shenanigans that win matches and go undetected.

Poster.webp

Allegedly, Megan Bayne will challenge MCW Women's Champion, Rae Lyn, on this card. 

I know they had shows in Hollywood, MD in the past but at an over 2+ hour drive I never felt a need to go.  This is the one time where I'm very much considering for a few reasons.  And yeah Megan Bayne being there is one of them for sure.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

I thought Alex Windsor was the dude trained by Harley in the late 90s that he hyped to no end.

The SECRET IS REVEALED!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man, when I last gave Adam Windsor any thought at all, this board was probably still green. Cagematch lists his last match as 2011. 

What was his story? I vaguely remember it as his parents bankrolled the Funkin’ Conservatory, so Dory pushed him as the second coming to keep his meal ticket but again, it’s been a long time. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:53 AM, Wyld Samurai said:

Holy hell... Bill Watts is booking this? No over the top rope?!

It's a technical foul.  You get DQ'd after 2 so you get at least 1.