DVDVR Message Board

AEW - JULY 2022 - THREAD 2

If the Fite App works on a plane, I'll be waiting this weeks Dynamite while flying somewhere over the Arctic Circle! (My flight from Hong Kong to NYC goes north over Mongolia and Russia, through the Arctic Circle and then down through Canada and the US)

• Like 5

On 7/22/2022 at 3:34 PM, L_W_P said:

Which KILLED me because the night he wrestled back in our old stoping ground of South East Melbourne was also the night of my best friend's birthday party, for which we went to the Harlem Globetrotters game.

I would have loved to see Buddy live again and scream PCW chants at him haha

Oh shit, you're in SE Melb too? I'm sure our paths have crossed IRL.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Log said:

Jesus. They’re not messing around. 

Mox/Rush has potential to get really stiff. 

Makes sense to me. Rush is as likely as anyone to just up and disappear. Best to get some matches out of the way quick. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Matt D said:

Makes sense to me. Rush is as likely as anyone to just up and disappear. Best to get some matches out of the way quick. 

He is the best possible Alberto El Patron!

• Haha 4

I was never in band (I did choir), but to me that instrument is a recorder, not a flute. I have seen it called a flute so many times though that it makes me question if I've just been wrong this whole time. 

Also:

• Like 5

They made us do lame choir/recorder performances in elementary school (the alternative was doing extra schoolwork in the library during rehearsals.) It’s basically a kazoo from what I recall. Our recital sucked hard. Then a new music teacher came after I moved on to middle school, and when I went to my younger brothers recital they were doing four part harmony versions of the Lion Sleeps Tonight. I could’ve wimoweh’d, I could’ve wimoweh’d so good! 

• Like 1

That is definitely not a flute. For one thing, flutes are held horizontally, not vertically. The orchestral-instrument equivalent to a recorder (which is what this is) would be a clarinet. I hope someone is fired for this blunder. 

23 minutes ago, Brandon Bones said:

There need to be Konosuke memes of him at Cinnabon being served by Bob Odenkirk.  Not saying it would be funny.  Just need it.

Hell, Konosuke needs a mouth piece. Why not Gene Takovic?

EDIT: Woah. This is the moment where I realize that Saul is really just a wrestling manager.

Edited by Craig H
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Hell, Konosuke needs a mouth piece. Why not Gene Takovic?

EDIT: Woah. This is the moment where I realize that Saul is really just a wrestling manager.

He's Paul E. Dangerously.

• Like 2