DVDVR Message Board

Rampage - 7/8/2022

The Natural

4 hours ago, Matt D said:

Little thing but I dug how alien the Gresham/Moriarty tag felt within the environment of usual AEW. It really felt like it was a different promotion just popping its head in.

It's a step in the direction to make Ring of Honor Ring Of Honor and not All Elite Honor

• Like 1

when we are talking about dangerous offense lately lee's response to Gresham's wife's justification for the heel turn.

I know the king's road style has its highs and lows (no selling can get really tiresome and ultimately lead to the unsustainablity of it in the long run with the multiple head drops.).  That being said, I did enjoy the match, I do enjoy the both guys a lot.  I did love the spot where Eddie got rocked and was basically the boxer who is going down but is using his opponent to keep him up.

• Like 5

If AEW has one thing better than most of their competition, it's just a fabulous amount of skilled shit-talkers on their roster. From "funny as fuck on the net" to "burns via freestyle rap" to just EVERYTHING that is Stokely Hathaway, there's so many talented haters ?

Edited by christopher.annino
  • Like 5

After seeing Jordynne against Savannah Evans on Impact last week, I really want to see her and Grisham standing side by side. Either Evans is tall as shit or Jordynne is way shorter than I thought. Here all this time I thought SHE was the big one and they may be closer to the same height. (No offense to either person, btw)

54 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

After seeing Jordynne against Savannah Evans on Impact last week, I really want to see her and Grisham standing side by side. Either Evans is tall as shit or Jordynne is way shorter than I thought. Here all this time I thought SHE was the big one and they may be closer to the same height. (No offense to either person, btw)

She 5'3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

She's 5'3" and he's 5'4". 

Well, there you go. I just didn't want to feel creepy from looking that up, so thank you. 

I was too curious a few years back after seeing how close in height she and Chihiro Hashimoto were during their Sendai Girls title match. I thought Grace was decently taller before then for some odd reason.

Edited by Eivion